• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

How r ur peppers going in Perth west oz?

my indoor hydro scorpion
P1030332.jpg

P1030333.jpg

about 10 months now!
I'm going to chop it up soon once all that is on it is ripe, I've got a carolina reaper that I plan on going in there in its place.

ive movied all my plants so they get morning sun ~ 6-12pm and they look a bit happier now, rather than sun from say 8am to 5pm

I made an account just to say this, I accidentally ordered two entire trays of Habanero seedlings at Bunnings in Morley. I only wanted two little punnets, but they ended up getting about 64 plants. So, if you want some last minute Habanero seedlings, that's where to get them.

does that mesh let in enough sun so that even in the middle of summer if i have them fully covered by it they wont die from lack of light??

I have a massive amount of that sunshade at home and was wondering if i could use it over all my plants. The design of the house doesnt allow me to get only morning sun they will always get all day sun after about 9am

If u look really close u can see my crop :)
C9BAA9BF-FC35-444C-B5AF-45750EB90230-425-00000149876904C5.jpg

Or yeah... there it is!

Keg up d8
29FDF74F-D268-498C-B9FD-A85C14B2BB4E-1156-000001FD55892AE3.jpg

Butch t

Butchie loves his home in the keg! :cool:

does that mesh let in enough sun so that even in the middle of summer if i have them fully covered by it they wont die from lack of light??

I have a massive amount of that sunshade at home and was wondering if i could use it over all my plants. The design of the house doesnt allow me to get only morning sun they will always get all day sun after about 9am

They'll most likely do much better under the cloth than all day summer sun. ;)

Sum like it sum don't its all experiment

Tomatoes need full sun

The stuff I got woz 75%

I took this day b4 went to Bali
85EDEF39-9E48-408E-A439-32E1C73149E0-1156-0000020F862D4D62.jpg

Today
29FDF74F-D268-498C-B9FD-A85C14B2BB4E-1156-000001FD55892AE3.jpg

13 days , not bad

13 days in bali isn't bad at all. Could do with that myself. Last two times I went I had young kids to look after. If you take your kids its not a holiday!

That Butch T is looking awesome. All your plants and your setup in general looks great! Hope you get buckets of pods.

13 days in bali isn't bad at all. Could do with that myself. Last two times I went I had young kids to look after. If you take your kids its not a holiday!

That Butch T is looking awesome. All your plants and your setup in general looks great! Hope you get buckets of pods.

M8 had both the rug rats and one got sick but bintang solves all ! And cunning home to pods made it that much better

I don't get it so many people look and don't rate or comment , if u like my gear or I'm doing it wrong let me know and wud be gr8 if other ppl put pics up , share the love like the lady bugs lol :)

Hello feroza

Any mesh shots

Back