Howdy

I joined to get schooled about growing peppers in containers.(any stickies i should look at?) Plus i needed yet another forum to waste time on :) This looked like the best of all the pepper forums on the web :) I tend to overthink things and figured there is nobody else on here that does that? Well maybe one...

Paul

Welcome from Fort Worth...

66.png
...from Germany.

Enjoy your stay!

All the gardening/growing threads are worth looking at! You'll learn a lot here!

welcome from Vermont; thanks to our short growing season, and my limited growing space, ive pretty much been forced to container grow, its not that bad a way to do things, as long as you dont mind lugging around heavy containers full of dirt...

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. What a global site this is. Now i have to figure out what to stick into those big dirt containers, and what kind of dirt to put in em ;)

Paul

Paul R said:
Now i have to figure out what to stick into those big dirt containers, and what kind of dirt to put in em :)
Either, peppers, pot, Illinios Bundle Flower, San Pedro, Peyote, or peppers. Use Foxfarm Ocean Floor for the dirt. It's expensive, but worth every single penny.

Back