• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

I will eat a naga TONIGHT!!!

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
Quad your a trip man, never really chatted with you but love the vid. How about some heat your way?

Thx man! I have have fun with what I got.

Hippy has been gracious with pods so I can try stuff. Props to Neil!

My superhots have aways 'til pods time..so ya, I accept donations. ;)

BigDogDaddy said:
Jay....how ya feelin man???:hell:

I'm doing pretty good. Still feel it a little, but I'm ok. That was seriously intense. Been trying to download the video, but having a hard time. I will work on it and get it on here as soon as I can.

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
"I have what you call a chile addiction; food without chiles is bland. I find a way to get my pepper spice into just about every meal from chili powder to the homemade fire-roasted hot sauce I make. This time of year I prefer fresh peppers directly off my plants.

"In the past I grew most of the peppers offered at Lowe's, but now I am part of an online community of chileheads, thehotpepper.com, and now I grow chiles from all around the world. We trade chile seed and help each other become successful chile farmers. I have chiles from India called Bhut Jolokia, which is the world's hottest pepper (well over 1,000,000 Scoville rating), and a chile from the Caribbean called Trinidad Scorpion, which is not far behind. I also have Tabasco, Red Savina, Bishop's Hat, Devil Tongue, Naga Morich, Fatalli, Chocolate Habanero, White Habanero, Jamaican Scotch Bonnett, Datil and the trusty Jalapeno.

"I have probably 60 to 70 plants, and 20-25 varieties. I've been growing them most of my life, seriously for about 10 years.

"I love HOT peppers. I have an online photobucket account to view my backyard pepper garden here.

"It's almost impossible for me to pick my favorite pepper. I have 20 different favorite peppers. Each are unique in their own right. But three at the top my list are the Caribbean red habanero, Satalli, and the Bhut Jolokia.

"I'll take peppers that will fill up my whole grill and fire-roast them and (to make sauce) just put vinegar, salt and sugar, four simple ingredients, including the peppers. It makes an excellent hot sauce. I definitely enjoy the hot sauces. I can it and keep it through the winter. I put hot sauce on ice cream, if you can imagine that. Hot sauce and ice cream is excellent; I love it!"

David "Cappy" Cappiello
Mount Pleasant

That r0xoR3d my b0x0rz... ;)

Excellent stuff.

Ha, Im giving away seedling to people..and I keep finding new ones I forgot I planted. Like the Bih thatr jus popped up that I planted in July and thought was DOA.

Wheeee.

Fun.

Gggrrrrrrrrrr, I had a bloody meeting i had to go to and missed it...:(

*stomps his feet all the way out of the meeting room and slams the door*

I now demand the vid....

This was the best read i've had in a long time....and i think we have broken the record for fastest growing thread....There was nearly 90 posts made in about 50 minutes... hehe. And there were 19 people viewing at one stage...

I may have bad news. Tried downloading the video and it wouldn't take. It took all the pics off the camera but not the video. Trying an alternate (downloading it onto a disk, but it seems that it's not on the card anymore. It shows up on the Kodak Easyshare, but it won't let me open it. DAMMIT!!! I wanted to see it too! For anyone still tuned in, I am still burning a little on my tongue, but the worst is well passed. My stomach is feeling warm but not too bad. Getting a headache now from fighting with the computer and the wife about downloading the vid. (It's her camera and she apparently doesn't know how to use it either.)

The Answer is simple my friend.....

Go and get another Naga and start eating..:lol:

And keep doing this till your get the video right or you pass out.....:P

two things..do ya use a SD card and reader, or jus USB connect?

Me, I use a card + reader and just pull teh stuff off manually...what yer using for pic software may nto recognise vid formats adn so not show it. Try browsing in explorer when it's connected.

If it's on the cam, it can be made to work. Don't Panic.

SOOOOOO pissed off. Ruined a great thing. Now my stomach hurts and I have nothing but this thread to show for it. I have never made a video before (obviously) guess I should have done a test run. My misses thinks she somehow deleted it when it transferred to Kodak Easyshare. I can't figure out why it shows up there but I can't open it... Don't think my stomach could handle another right now. I am a glutton for punishment though heating up some Defcon wings I made last night.

QuadShotz said:
two things..do ya use a SD card and reader, or jus USB connect?

Me, I use a card + reader and just pull teh stuff off manually...what yer using may nto recognise vid formats adn so not show it. Try browsing in explorer when it's connected.

If it's on the cam, it can be made to work. Don't Panic.

USB connect. She said it's not there (on the camera) anymore.

JayT said:
USB connect. She said it's not there (on the camera) anymore.

K, does it show in the actual cam's veiwer? You must hava mem card..cam built in memory is not large enough for video.

I can't see it being deleted for just for transfer to PC. Mine doesn't.

WHen the cam is connected, does it show up in MyComputer as a drive? If so, browse it by date..it should be there. If you've played it..it'd be in the browser or Media Player's cache.

Can't be hard to find a 500Mb+ file...

If it shows in EasyShare, try to copy it into a new location.

Files don't just go away.. ;)

I will try to mess with it tomorrow. Feeling some serious stomach pains now. Kind of like cramps but they are coming an going. Ok gone now for now. Took 4 tums. QS you have to talk me through this tomorrow. I agree it can't just be gone, but I am illiterate when it comes to this stuff. I think once I can find it I can upload it, but I'm not sure. I've done it before with pictures, but never video.

Being that it is there but you can't view it maybe you just need to download like a codec or something. I don't really know what I am talking about it terms of being able to help you but check what format the vid is in. Then make sure you have something on your computer that can play that format. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful but maybe there are others that know more about what I am trying to tell you about. Anyway good luck and awesome thread.

Hell yeah brother!:onfire: Sorry I missed the live chat, those nagas are murder on the throat and stomach! Sometime in the next 10 hours you should feel it in the lower stomach and so on.;) Sorry I can't supply any help with the camera, it's not my strong point. I also agree with Quadshotz that the Nagas taste to heat ratio is awesome! Great powder.

PS. I have a bad sore throat,but it's nothing like a Naga!

Talk to ya later!

Back