• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

I will eat a naga TONIGHT!!!

This qualifies for a multi-flavor combo pack, This is very interesting, when you revive PM me yo address

JayT said:
I think I'm getting a headache in the back of my head. Maybe it's just the endorphin rush. Surprise there's no hiccups.
Yea I haven't eaten a naga but when I eat habs straight up I always get hiccups

Well done JAy T!!!! I gotta run man....So late for work here in Aus....! You Rock man.....good stuff! SOOOO FUNNNY!

How about the different taste of the naga compared to all other peppers. I got to tell you guys I'm in my local paper here today quoted about peppers. I'll post when I get the link. It is funny you all will like what I said about the love of peppers. Just got back from fishing caught a Sailfish.

8:11 I survived. eye of the tiger is playing here. Had a sip of milk. Going to download video. the beginning I am typing mostly for those of you who tuned in. Stay tuned I talk more as I am able. Wow is this hot. Getting better now.

whooop whoop whoop...naga de-virginizing in progress...

Cheers mate!

Good on ya. :D
Now ya know what all the fus is about..ain't sheet like it.
btw, ya had like 20 peeps watching this thread..that's gotta be a record. :D

Congratulations man...you did it..

and I bet this is a first for two things....

fastest growing thread and first person to eat one and talk to the members of the forum while they are actually eating it...

Hope you have a throne close by just encase there is a mudslide while your at work tomorrow. Nice job, can't wait for the vid.

*****raises hand in response to the question who's a wuss****

Back