I'm glad I was directed here

pepperdigger said:
On another subject to Alabama Jack, I was born and raised around Justin, you probably know that place. Got drunk for the first time at 18 in a bar called Paul's Step down lounge. Ain't that special....just kidding on the special. Is thatplace still there? Haven't been to Texas in about 35 years. Have a nice day all.

Don't know about the step down lounge but I have been up there many times to the Justin outlets...that's where the wife and I buy all our boots....I will ask around and see if any of my compadres know of the place...one of them is from Argyle...

Well thanks again all, and Sickmont. I'll keep that in mind, never know when that could come in handy. Didn't mean to walk on your trade lol. Alabama Jack, that bar is probably gone a long time ago. Ain't like I'm going there soon with gas what it is lol. And I don't do that kind of drinkinganymore like when I was a young fool. Now I'man old fool who mostly sticks to hop peppers and the occasional drink. But I have relatives in Argyle too but don't know who they are anymore. Have a nice day all. I got to catch up on some reading and shut up, or is it the other way around?

pepperdigger said:
Hey my step daughter has been to Aussie land about five times and intends to move there some day. She loves it, has friends in Sidney, once spent a week with the Aborigines. One friend from Sidney is a shark fisherman. She says she will take us there on vacation someday

i know y she comes :) its pretty nice, and hope ya do come over to get to see the place, although a lot seem to stay after seeing, have fun at THP too, lot of nice people with heaps of info...

:)

Back