seed-train International Seed Train

Brazil next, yay, never had a trade from there, so this should be interesting to see how long it arrive, also finishing my seed hunt next week, so i could say i have all the seed for the train ready. 8 varieties will be in there.

Nah, not in canada.... mail is only week days in this stupid fashist country! Sorry lol I'm angry because of all the autority people who abuse of their power during demonstrations occuring, day after day in the Quebec province. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74wjWBE86-o Weird times in here....

So no, no mail during the week ends.But don't worry theese events have no incidents on the mail lol!

Hahaha, sorry! You're right lol! Yep, maybe tomorrow then! It's just because I'm off tomorrow, so in my head, today was friday! Sorry again hehe

lol! You've made me look at my calendar a couple of times and panic once for realization of missing deadlines at work. Funny stuff!

But even if I receive it tomorrow, I won't know untill sunday PM.... Rock Fest going on this week end :onfire: . Talk to you guys when I come back!

Yes, I did survive the week end, but still seeing double.... My liver wants to kill me now. That was the good news. But no, no special enveloppe in the mail today. Fingers crossed from now until the end of the week! From Fl to Qc, I guess it's not too bad of a waiting time....

It will get there... just a matter of time. That's what happens with an INTERNATIONAL seed train. Regular mail can actually take time between different countries.

Back