seed-train International Seed Train

Can rest assured, I'm always using the Google translator is not 100% but it helps a lot.
The seeds will soon be sending to eephusman a package with many seeds (open pollinated) may be sent to other members of the forum.
Hugs.
Tuca

Train arrived at the station about noon... Whomever packed all the individual baggies of seed inside of a ziplock bag was genius, as its been pouring down rain for days... It spent a few hours in the mail box, and was moist, though not soaked (humidity I'm guessing). I'll do the same thing on the next leg. Will be going through them tomorrow, and if I'm faster than the mailman, I'll get it back out tomorrow as well!

PS was really excited to see so many cool varieties... Especially Barrackapore. I had just been talking to someone yesterday about wanting to grow that one...

Woo hoo! Glad you got it! And that's great news that the double bagging did it's job. Plastic baggies are an underappreciated thing.

Double and triple bag... don't let your toddlers play with it... I can only imagine what this package is going to look like once it makes it way back to Midwest USA :P

i would like to join!

pj, we are full for this round of the train. But please stick around and watch. When the train comes back around, we may be adding more riders, or swapping some out, depending on commitments!

Double and triple bag... don't let your toddlers play with it... I can only imagine what this package is going to look like once it makes it way back to Midwest USA :P

lol. Hopefully really fat and dry.

Its just been mailed Saturday AM, Sunday the mail doesn't run, so its probably either on an airplane or a truck somewhere in between Tampa and Quebec :)

I used some Christmas packaging tape that I had left over from the holidays on the end of the bag that opens. Its got a green leafy pattern, with holly berries.

Or wherever QC is hah

Its just been mailed Saturday AM, Sunday the mail doesn't run, so its probably either on an airplane or a truck somewhere in between Tampa and Quebec :)

I used some Christmas packaging tape that I had left over from the holidays on the end of the bag that opens. Its got a green leafy pattern, with holly berries.

Or wherever QC is hah

lol. You're on fire tonight, Ken. Well that's great news, sir! I hope you're sorting through little baggies all night sometime this week, Marc.

I guess I should receive the package sometime this week ! As soon I receive it, I will let you guys know for sure! I guess it would be a good time for me to know the adress of tucabail (brasil) so there is no delay when I receive it....

Back