• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Jamison's "Operation Pods" 2013 is a Mission Complete

Well THP, its that time of the year again. I've been anxiously awaiting to give life to these seeds that we all cherish so much. This year I'm gonna focus most of my grow towards Scotch Bonnets, with 14 different strains. Also have a few Supers and 7's with a few others as well. I still have 3 plants that have been overwintering and still doing good after another cutback and a bonide treatment for aphids. Heres the list :party:

Bonnets
MoA Scotch Bonnet
SB Orange
Jamaica SB
FDA Bonnet
Costa Rican Yellow
Trinidad SB Red
Squash Pepper
Jamaican SB Montego
Jamaican Red
SB Jamaican Yellow
Jamaican Yellow
Jamaican Hot Chocolate
Bonnet Bell

The 7's

Bubblegum 7
7 Pod Orange
Romy's Yellow 7 (OP)
7 Pod Jonah
Brainstrain Yellow
7 Pot Primo (from Primo)
Cappy BrainStrain Red
7 Pot Primo Orange
Other Supers

Bhut Brown
Bhut Yellow
Armageddon F-2
Impact F-1
Black Naga
TS Morouga (Bakers Peppers)
Douglah x Butch T
Romy's Douglah (OP)
Chocolate TS
Butch T Mississippi Strain (from Butch T)

Others

Fish Pepper
Caribbean Red
Red Trinidad Hab
Trinidad Perfume
Turks Cap
Pointsetta
Maui Purple
Black Pearl
Biker BIlly Jal
White Hab
Fatalii (GURU)
Hawaiin Sweet Hot
Ancient Pepper
Mini Sweet Bell
Goats Weed
Pepper Mania Myster seed.

Jalapeno, Scotch Bonnet, Butch T
20130102_214301.jpg

I soaked seeds on 12/31/12 and sewed into Burpee coconut fiber pellets on 1/1/13.
20121231_170723.jpg

20130102_214138.jpg

I had started one Fatalii plant earlier not sure what day, probably around 12/15/12.
20130102_214221.jpg

Thats it for now guys. Can't wait til an update!

seed whore!!!... update looks great... hahaahh got your seeds and imma sow them today... thanks again... MoA??? whats the difference... been lazy.. sent out seeds today...

Nice setup,
To rephrase my answer to the "Frog" jump.....hah You could place the Frog in the bottom 4/5th's of a container, then top it off with seed starter medium. The seed medium (Hoffmans,Jiffy,Shultz...etc) will keep the seeds moist ,when the roots step out they can benefit from the Frog.

Steve's a good man for sending those seeds out to you, treat those with care and they'll leap into action...
Hmm......I bet Denniz will be knocking at your door...

Jamison, Seems like the seedlings are really kicking in, pics look good and larger ones lookin lush mon! Good to hear you pounced on dem aphids quickly, the thing that bothers me is their ant farmers, I see them here occasionally and pounce quickly as well.

Very interesting Ice Scream Scorp F1, will love to see how that turns out for you and how you end up liking the taste. Nice to see you got some MoA SB’s from Steve, he’s da mon!!! I started 6 the other day and will start a few more once we’re into heat down here, this should be fun seeing the progress with these rare seeds from Jamaica, I can’t wait to see Steve’s, Pauls, yours and my pods :)

Great grow and see ya soon around da forums ^_^

i already knocked.. hahahaah naww.. i think im content with the ones i got from gary and yourself.. TFM.. FDA... scotch bonnets... costa rican... jamaican... "montego" "march" "NICE" i think im set....

Nice setup,
To rephrase my answer to the "Frog" jump.....hah You could place the Frog in the bottom 4/5th's of a container, then top it off with seed starter medium. The seed medium (Hoffmans,Jiffy,Shultz...etc) will keep the seeds moist ,when the roots step out they can benefit from the Frog.

I did this exact experiment with some Barrackpore seeds over the summer, outdoor germination (but different soil than the Frog). It worked great!

Glad to see the forest of red Solos! A lot of work, but well worth it! It's gonna take off now, bud!

seed whore!!!... update looks great... hahaahh got your seeds and imma sow them today... thanks again... MoA??? whats the difference... been lazy.. sent out seeds today...

No problem man! Yes I'm a bit of a seed hoarder. I welcome anyone to any of the seeds that I have. Rather see em grow instead of sitting around! Be waiting for them Bubblegum seeds!

Looking really good man!!!

Thank you sir! Thanks for stoppin!

Nice setup,

Steve's a good man for sending those seeds out to you, treat those with care and they'll leap into action...

Thanks for clarifying that! Was kinda just wondering if the frog would be too hot for young seedlings. But we will find out.

That's progress!
I also bought some extreme mycros to add this year.
Giving it a try.

Thanks buddy! The MYKOS is def a good product. Always have some on hand. Good luck with it, da roots are gonna love you for it!

Jamison, Seems like the seedlings are really kicking in, pics look good and larger ones lookin lush mon! Good to hear you pounced on dem aphids quickly, the thing that bothers me is their ant farmers, I see them here occasionally and pounce quickly as well.

Very interesting Ice Scream Scorp F1, will love to see how that turns out for you and how you end up liking the taste. Nice to see you got some MoA SB’s from Steve, he’s da mon!!! I started 6 the other day and will start a few more once we’re into heat down here, this should be fun seeing the progress with these rare seeds from Jamaica, I can’t wait to see Steve’s, Pauls, yours and my pods :)

Great grow and see ya soon around da forums ^_^

Walkgood, how tings goin mon? Everyting so irie here! Cannot wait to sink my teeth into one of them bonnets bud. And just like you said can't wait to watch em all grow up! That was awesome of Steve!

Jamison, love the red solo cups! cheers to a great season!

Red solo cup.... I fill you up...... Lets grow some babies! Thanks again for the seeds brotha!

Lookin good Jamison! Can't wait to watch them grow up. You're just a hop skip and a jump away!

Yea I seen you were pottin em up right away, just trying to keep up with the Jones'

Impressive start there Jamison. Everything is looking amazing!

Thanks Peri! Hopefully they will take off now.

I did this exact experiment with some Barrackpore seeds over the summer, outdoor germination (but different soil than the Frog). It worked great!

Glad to see the forest of red Solos! A lot of work, but well worth it! It's gonna take off now, bud!

Its very satisfying knowing that I don't have to mess with them for a lil while. I'll let em grow and then top em all! Get em nice and bushy! Probably gonna get an AACT going for the next round of watering. Kind of miss making that stuff.

Walkgood, how tings goin mon? Everyting so irie here!
Things are good, I think I have one of the MoA's starting to bust outta da seed case, but it's been tuff trying not to open the egg carton cover ... it's killing me but I will check later today. If so I'll post a picture in my glog by tomorrow. Now that's fast for winter here, it's only been 5 days, great seed stock :)

That was awesome of Steve!
+100!!!

Things are good, I think I have one of the MoA's starting to bust outta da seed case, but it's been tuff trying not to open the egg carton cover ... it's killing me but I will check later today. If so I'll post a picture in my glog by tomorrow. Now that's fast for winter here, it's only been 5 days, great seed stock :)

+100!!!

Thats good news!

AACT really made my garden pop last year. I could see results in hours after the first application. It is kinda fun making bacteria / fungi stew! You know your little ones will love it when you get around to it!

AACT really made my garden pop last year. I could see results in hours after the first application. It is kinda fun making bacteria / fungi stew! You know your little ones will love it when you get around to it!

Oh yea. I started making it last year too. Got a good recipe for some awesome froth my friend.

Came back to report 1 of 6 SB MoA's of Steve's seeds planted is up, look here \o/
Edit: forgot to mention, 5 days :)

Yes I was just lookin at that Ramon! How cool is that! Super fast. It was meant to be!

[/size]
Don't follow me!!! I have no idea where the heck I'm going!!! Photos are top notch brother, keep 'em coming! By the way...I just love ice cream!

I was really trying to put it off as long as I could but they were drying out too fast and lost one seedling so I had to put em in solo cups. Plus looking at all the other glogs, I needed to see some growth of my own.

Jamaican Beef patties anyone?

My dough mix, butter, flour, salt, shortening, and curry powder and cold water.......

Yes. Me. I'm the new pepper kid on the block. Already learning a lot. I registered yesterday, saw this, and made them today. Delicious!
Mine weren't as pretty as yours.
528774_4321004019046_444056340_n.jpg

Back