• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Jamison's "Operation Pods" 2013 is a Mission Complete

Well THP, its that time of the year again. I've been anxiously awaiting to give life to these seeds that we all cherish so much. This year I'm gonna focus most of my grow towards Scotch Bonnets, with 14 different strains. Also have a few Supers and 7's with a few others as well. I still have 3 plants that have been overwintering and still doing good after another cutback and a bonide treatment for aphids. Heres the list :party:

Bonnets
MoA Scotch Bonnet
SB Orange
Jamaica SB
FDA Bonnet
Costa Rican Yellow
Trinidad SB Red
Squash Pepper
Jamaican SB Montego
Jamaican Red
SB Jamaican Yellow
Jamaican Yellow
Jamaican Hot Chocolate
Bonnet Bell

The 7's

Bubblegum 7
7 Pod Orange
Romy's Yellow 7 (OP)
7 Pod Jonah
Brainstrain Yellow
7 Pot Primo (from Primo)
Cappy BrainStrain Red
7 Pot Primo Orange
Other Supers

Bhut Brown
Bhut Yellow
Armageddon F-2
Impact F-1
Black Naga
TS Morouga (Bakers Peppers)
Douglah x Butch T
Romy's Douglah (OP)
Chocolate TS
Butch T Mississippi Strain (from Butch T)

Others

Fish Pepper
Caribbean Red
Red Trinidad Hab
Trinidad Perfume
Turks Cap
Pointsetta
Maui Purple
Black Pearl
Biker BIlly Jal
White Hab
Fatalii (GURU)
Hawaiin Sweet Hot
Ancient Pepper
Mini Sweet Bell
Goats Weed
Pepper Mania Myster seed.

Jalapeno, Scotch Bonnet, Butch T
20130102_214301.jpg

I soaked seeds on 12/31/12 and sewed into Burpee coconut fiber pellets on 1/1/13.
20121231_170723.jpg

20130102_214138.jpg

I had started one Fatalii plant earlier not sure what day, probably around 12/15/12.
20130102_214221.jpg

Thats it for now guys. Can't wait til an update!

The seedlings are coming along great, Jamison. Little guy looks like he's having a blast ice fishing. I've done a lot of different types of fishing, but never ice fishing. Looks cold. I'll leave it to you and your Son. ;)

Ya sure its tons of fun! Had a Cappy Brainstrain pop today. 4 days... not to shabby :cheers:
Everything looks Great Jamison! Good luck on the bonnets this year!

Steve

Thanks Steve. I really appreciate it bud!

Nice update, seedlings looking great and where's the pic of dem bluegills ;)

The bait I had on the tip ups were bigger than the gillies we caught :banghead:

Beautiful photo. I was thinking of trying this one, have you grown/tasted it before?

Thanks a lot man! Nope this is a first for me. Can't wait to try it tho!

Sepia Serpent, Scotch Bonnet TFM, and Madballz 7 decided to join the party! :dance:
20130126_153857.jpg

And a very important package came in on Friday. :party: Soaked em last night and are germinating right now!
20130126_153944.jpg

Baby Fatalii mad at me for spraying it with Bonide. I spotted a couple aphids on the OW's and took care of them right away :shame: didn't want them any where near the seedlings.
20130126_154207.jpg

Jalapeno starting to flower.
20130126_154504.jpg

Partial shot of the tray.
20130126_155315.jpg

Until next time :drunk:

Awesome, Jamison! Glad to see the new arrivals. Ice Cream Scorpion, huh? That's a new one!

I'm sure the Fatalii will forgive you...once it considers what the alternative was. ;)

Awesome, Jamison! Glad to see the new arrivals. Ice Cream Scorpion, huh? That's a new one!

I'm sure the Fatalii will forgive you...once it considers what the alternative was. ;)

New arrivals thanks to you bud! Yea the Fatalii will bounce back. Seems all my plants react that way when I spray em down with Bonide. Maybe I'll have to start cutting it down a little bit. Hopefully I won't have to use it the rest of the year. ICE CREAM SCORP, Butch said it was a phenotype that tasted almost like vanilla and super super sweet, if I remember correctly what he told me. Real excited to grow that. Scotch Bonnets and Butch T's are my two fav's.

Well I got most of the seedlings in solo cups today. Just waiting on a few more varieties to germinate. Got another nice package in the mail today. Ministry of Agriculture Scotch Bonnet seeds from STEVE954. Super, super happy to get my greedy little hands on these babies! Thanks Steve!
20130129_163551.jpg

Mixed in a ton of Mykos with some Happy Frog.
20130129_114126.jpg

20130129_114222.jpg

Sprinkled a little more Mykos where the roots are gonna touch it.
20130129_121350.jpg

Some nice roots already.
20130129_133839.jpg

20130129_144910.jpg

20130129_144927.jpg

Feels nice to be almost done with that! :party:

Back