• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

JayT haz the Douglah, and the Brain!

Just watched your latest vids JayT and respect what you think about the flavor and heat of both those peppers. I should know a little about both these peppers since the seed is from my garden and have to say what hit you Jay is the chocolate pepper burn, just hits you differently than red peppers. I will agree the Douglah is one of the top superhots, just not 7 Pod or T. Scorpion hot I believe. The chocolate pepper burn hits you hard for a long time, maybe you should try the whole Brain you still have left at the end. Everybody's tongue is a little different so it's all good. Good job with the videos....

good job holding your composure! I think the douglah had a very fruity taste that lasted a very long time, different than the BS but still pretty fruity.

Good job JayT ;) Thanks for sharing the experience. I really enjoy hearing/seeing different reviews of the peppers. I know everyone's taste is a bit diferent but I can kind of get an idea of what it's like as a general rule. Tried my first Naga (from PRF) today and loved the fruity flavor and heat was a really nice burn. Have a great season and keep up the good work ;)

Just watched your latest vids JayT and respect what you think about the flavor and heat of both those peppers. I should know a little about both these peppers since the seed is from my garden and have to say what hit you Jay is the chocolate pepper burn, just hits you differently than red peppers. I will agree the Douglah is one of the top superhots, just not 7 Pod or T. Scorpion hot I believe. The chocolate pepper burn hits you hard for a long time, maybe you should try the whole Brain you still have left at the end. Everybody's tongue is a little different so it's all good. Good job with the videos....

PRF, first of all thanks. I do think the Red 7 I got from AJ last summer was a little hotter than this Douglah was. Also, I did eat a whole Brain minus a little sliver I gave to Wheebz on Tuesday. I agree with you about the chocolate pepper burn though, same holds true with habs at least for me.

Good video and I don't feel too bad for Wheebz having to eat 2 SLIVERS...and 15 minutes apart....:lol:

I agree with you on the flavor. Pungent is a good word for it, that must be what PRF is referring to as the chocolate flavor.

Back