• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

JoynersHotPepper 2015 Pepper Party

So far behind this year, have not even made a list for 2015. This shall be the week to shed the lazy!

10423817_949848828382177_1789482448508038820_n.png

Can't really grow lettuce outdoors here, except maybe a single round through the winter (which can be hard to hit, and sometime's just never comes - like the past two years) ...

I'll have a raft system w/ lettuce in my house, some day ...

yea mine was quick to bolt, got warm early. Only got a few snips off it, same with the spinach. I may do some spinach again early and maybe another batch in the fall. I should do that this weekend in one the fence row beds. %rabbits

I want to do one those raft systems for bok choy

Suezotiger said:
Glad I found this glog. I'm starting tomatillos soon and would never have thought they needed two to pollinate.

Quick question though if I may, could I just plant one green and one purple and be good or would I need two of each?
Thanks for stopping by, one purple and one green will be just fine. 

I love stopping by and checking out your progress Chris.Your powders were the main extra I put in a batch of smoked sausage I made for my mom for mothers day.She friggin loved it.For a 74 year old that's finicky on spices your smoked goat was a thumbs up.

randyp said:
  I love stopping by and checking out your progress Chris.Your powders were the main extra I put in a batch of smoked sausage I made for my mom for mothers day.She friggin loved it.For a 74 year old that's finicky on spices your smoked goat was a thumbs up.
So great to hear randy! Hope she enjoys her mother's day!

Hey Chris, do you have any recent pics of the Thai Yellow? Curious to see how they look. Been a long time since I grew Thais. I'm picking off flowers left and right everyday but the plant branches seem very thin compared to all my other plants. Extremely compact and bushy but thin. Thai Orange "Thin" are the exact same way so thought maybe that's just the way they grow but figured I'd check with you since you're growing both and are the Thai guy. Thanks

Scorched said:
Hey Chris, do you have any recent pics of the Thai Yellow? Curious to see how they look. Been a long time since I grew Thais. I'm picking off flowers left and right everyday but the plant branches seem very thin compared to all my other plants. Extremely compact and bushy but thin. Thai Orange "Thin" are the exact same way so thought maybe that's just the way they grow but figured I'd check with you since you're growing both and are the Thai guy. Thanks
I just put them in ground in the sqftg tonight, I'll get you some pictures tomorrow but what you see is exactly right for a Thai Yellow. 

Looking great chris, seen the 4x8 bed on fb. Are you going to plant the chinense as thick or spacing them out more? I ended up doing 3 rows of 7 for my superhots in a 4x8 bed. Thinking I may of crowded them a lil

Back