• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

JoynersHotPepper 2015 Pepper Party

So far behind this year, have not even made a list for 2015. This shall be the week to shed the lazy!

10423817_949848828382177_1789482448508038820_n.png

IMG_4951.JPG

There is 4 of the 5 Mystery Wine.  Not sure where the other one is hiding.  That is after a full day of playing outside.  My wife put them out @ 8:30 and I am considering them leaving them overnight.  They look nice and healthy and will hopefully be full of pods soon enough.  

tctenten said:
If they continue there path, I will gladly shoot you down pods….and a woozy, and a self addressed stamped box.  You know, to try it for you.  I wouldn't want anyone to get sick or anything from it.  
Thanks, I am pretty anal about processing and what not :) Grant is still living...well for now muhahahahah

Scorched said:
Mystery Wine are looking good. Just posted some pics of mine in my glog. I'm still in the process of figuring out how in the hell I'm going to get 400+ plants in and out of the damn house to harden off.
I am very happy I only have 100! I am thinking of using my awning to control sun...

Back