event Jungle Jim's 2rd Annual Weekend of Fire

JayT said:
We may possibly have room for ya IGG. I think one of my friends is going to have to back out. He is having hip surgery and won't be able to make the trip. I am still working out the details and trying to determine if I can still afford to make the trip with one less "contributor" as it is about a 10 hour drive.

So we will be seeing you sitting at The Deathmatch Table of Virtue, right?

We'll see. I have been eating a lot of DM MKII lately, but I remember the last deathmatch all too well. I don't know if two days worth of sampling hot sauce as well as a Deathmatch would be a good combination. I am planning on eathing a raw naga there for the first time if anyone has one to contribute. That trophy and Batch 5 is a very tempting prize though.

I got some horrible news. Two of my friends who were supposed to be coming with me had to back out so now there is no way for me to afford the room and gas by myself. I am not going to be able to come this year. So disappointed...

JayT said:
I got some horrible news. Two of my friends who were supposed to be coming with me had to back out so now there is no way for me to afford the room and gas by myself. I am not going to be able to come this year. So disappointed...

Jay, there are a few people looking for people to share rooms. IGG for instance. Get with him or someone else and make it happen. There are a lot of surprises that you will not want to miss. Go to TTF at the link below if you can't find anyone here and see if you can find someone there that will share. Chileheads Unite!

OK, based on Jungle Jim's website, it looks like 52 of the 62 vendors spots are reserved/sold. Do any of you vendor guys have a vendor list or know your location yet? Some need to know which order to enjoy the tasty treats.............

WACOFlyer said:
OK, based on Jungle Jim's website, it looks like 52 of the 62 vendors spots are reserved/sold. Do any of you vendor guys have a vendor list or know your location yet? Some need to know which order to enjoy the tasty treats.............

Vendor Update 7/17/08

Booths

1&2 Peppers
3—- Chooch+Pootan
4—- Cajun Island
5—- Mild to Wild
13– TorchBearer
14– Montezuma
15– Csigi
18– Chili Pit
50– Blane, DK, Buddah–?
19– Fat Kid Sauce
21&22-CaJohn’s - SHOW SPONSOR
25&26–Hot Shots
27–Defcon
28–Bodines BBQ
29–Intensity Academy
33–Porkys
34–Big Dawg
35–Texas choice
39–Ole Ray’s
40–Blair’s
41–Redd Eye
42–Butt Shack
43–Lee’s Mustard
46&47 Garden Fresh Salsa
49–Captain Tom’s
7–Urban Chef
44–Sauce Cartel
38–Flamingo’s Joe’s
63–Rick Bayless-Frontera
53- Tony Legner Food Polish
54- Tahiti’s Joes
20–Ben’s Mustard
37–Bisummo
8–Mae Ploy & Golden Country - SHOW SPONSOR
7–Kentucky Smokin grill
9–KP Specialty pepper Products
16–Rothschild Farms
45–Cin Chili
48- Sweet Sunshine
30- Condimentman
31- Adventures In Heat
34- Mt Adams Trading Co
11- Pitrelli’s Spag Sauce—-NEW
23- Hula Girl —————NEW
24- Hoboken Eddie’s Sauce —NEW
28- Naples Italian Ice ——NEW

Cox’s - Newspaper Show Sponsor
Miller Beer Choice of Beers
Coke - Show Sponsor
BLP - Show Sponsor

I may be able to send a naga with my brother in law (he is a member, it is jedi something or other, he seldom posts) he is coming.

imaguitargod said:
Ok, a little bit of INFO TIME!!!

BJ's Brewery
BJ’s (5.38 miles from JJ’s)
11700 Princeton Pike
Cincinnati, OH

Directions From JJ's to BJ's.

HUGE BEER STORE:
Party Source
95 Riviera Drive
Bellevue, Kentucky, 41073
phone: (859) 291-4007

Directions from JJ's

One track mind I see. No throwing up on my sandals. The last thing I need is chunks of smokey chipotle mixed with wings, sausage and beer on my footwear.:shocked:

Did you check to see if they have foo-foo drinks too?

Buddah said:
Did you check to see if they have foo-foo drinks too?
Oh ya, they do. They have their own types of stuff like that that they've formulated.

Buddah said:
One track mind I see. No throwing up on my sandals. The last thing I need is chunks of smokey chipotle mixed with wings, sausage and beer on my footwear.:shocked:
I've never thrown up due to beer. The only thing that's gotten me to puke in the last 10+ years is peyote. And I believe you mean, Smokey Chipotle®...hehehe

Buddah said:
Speaking of sausage...

www.flavorandfire.com
CHRIST ON A MOUNTAIN BIKE! I want one!!!!!

Back