• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

JungleRain's 2010/2011 season

Bhut Jolokia x 7pot/pod yellow V1 F3

BhutJolokiachocolatex7potpodyellowV1F34.jpg

BhutJolokiachocolatex7potpodyellowV1F311.jpg

BhutJolokiachocolatex7potpodyellowV1F37.jpg

BhutJolokiachocolatex7potpodyellowV1F39.jpg

Bhut Jolokia x Habanero Red Mayan

BhutJolokiaxHabRedMayan.jpg

BhutJolokiaxHabaneroRedMayan10.jpg

BhutJolokiaxHabaneroRedMayan11.jpg

BhutJolokiaxHabaneroRedMayan12.jpg

Big Bang Naga

BigBangNaga.jpg

Cardi yellow Trinidad Scorpion x BhutJolokia

CardiyellowTrinidadScorpionxBhutJolokia.jpg

Cuppacino Kapowie

CuppacinoKapowie.jpg

Fatalii x CleosDragon

FataliixCleosDragon.jpg

Habolokia chocolate Habanero chocolate x Bhut Jolokia Talas Strain

Habalokia2.jpg

Monster Naga

MonsterNaga-1.jpg

Naga Morich x Tobasco V1 F2

NagaMorichxTobasco2.jpg

Pimenta Elisa_grn AISPES BhutJolokia x Pimentade Neyde F2

PimentaElisagrnAISPESBhutJolokiaxPimentadeNeyde.jpg

PimentaElisagrnBhutJolokiaxPimentadeNeyde.jpg

PimentaElisagrnBhutJolokiaxPimentadeNeyde19.jpg

PimentaElisagrnBhutJolokiaxPimentadeNeyde10.jpg

Could anyone tell me the origins of these peppers???;

Monster Naga
Cuppacino

Kapowie
Big

Bang Naga

Grant, you should keep records of all your crosses.it could be the best cross library for hot peppers in the planet.where do you keep all these pepper plants?

Thanks Srin, records being kept!!! all the peppers I grow are in my front & back yard as well as families homes, this next season will be superhots, hybrids and AISPES varieties

Could anyone tell me the origins of these peppers???;
Monster Naga
Kapowie Cuppacino
Big Bang Naga

Grant i'm not sure...but i think those came from Potawie. But Potawie can answer that

It's great you are getting some pods now Grant. I have had the same problem with some plants flowering but not fruiting :(
I really like the look of T.Scorp x Pimenta Morango and Bhut x Pimenta De Neyde. Do they keep the heat of the superhots? Awesome colours on those. How is your sauce making going?

Thanks Srin, records being kept!!! all the peppers I grow are in my front & back yard as well as families homes, this next season will be superhots, hybrids and AISPES varieties
you really need to put the copyright sign on your photos. so that i should not be used by anyone else. looking forward to see your compiled records as a pdf book /or a coffee table book :)

is it easy to get empty plots of land near your place ?? hmm looks like you are over crowded with peppers. :) hehe

Those are some great crosses! Two of my top favorites together in the CARDI Yellow Trinidad Scorpion x Bhut Jolokia. I think it would make some great powder.

It's great you are getting some pods now Grant. I have had the same problem with some plants flowering but not fruiting :(
I really like the look of T.Scorp x Pimenta Morango and Bhut x Pimenta De Neyde. Do they keep the heat of the superhots? Awesome colours on those. How is your sauce making going?

yes so far they have kept the heat as the super hots.... but not as hot
the sauce making is still coming along, hopefully in a couple of months all will be finished

you really need to put the copyright sign on your photos. so that i should not be used by anyone else. looking forward to see your compiled records as a pdf book /or a coffee table book :)

is it easy to get empty plots of land near your place ?? hmm looks like you are over crowded with peppers. :) hehe

thanks Srin and yes I'll have to get around to placing my name on the pics, plenty of empty land were I live

Great pictures and amazing variety.
Absolutely amazing :dance: :dance:

thanks Domenico, my season will be over in about 2 more weeks.....time to start the new one soon

Those are some great crosses! Two of my top favorites together in the CARDI Yellow Trinidad Scorpion x Bhut Jolokia. I think it would make some great powder.

I'll choose the best hybrids to continue season next ....and maybe add a few more

Bhut Jolokia xRed Mayan

BhutJolokiaxRedMayan-1.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion CARDI yellow x Bhut Jolokia

TrinidadScorpionCARDIyellowxBhutJolokia.jpg

Fatalii x Cleo's Dragon

FataliixCleosDragon-1.jpg

Pimenta Elisa grn AISPES ... Bhut Jolokia x Pimenta de Neyde

PimentaElisagrnAISPESBhutJolokiaxPimentadeNeyde-1.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion x Bhut Jolokia

TrinidadScorpionxBhutJolokia.jpg

yes this is the one, Jon.
the other variation was a green plant but died early at the start,
I'm happy with this one though, lets hope the next generation stays black......

Back