• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

JungleRain's 2010/2011 season

I'll post a pic of the Gomdol tomorrow...but its still small

Thanks Chris, Thailand was great as usual, but it was a bit hectic with this damn neck and 3 young kids all under 5 yrs.
The Trinidad Scorpion Green is supposed to stay green but when cut open it has the ripe colour???

Yeh seen a phsio and all the other docs, it needs an operation to replace 2 discs but I'm a big chicken because if anything goes wrong in the operation it could be alot more serious....so better the devil I know :hell:

I get the hybrids from fellow chilliheads (thanks all) and a few are my own crosses

Mate I had a fusion at C6/7 and a disc replacement at L4/5 in 2004 it was the best thing I have ever done. My back has never hurt since, in fact it is the strongest part of me. But I know what you mean about the caution bit. I waited until I couldnt walk anymore before I got it done for that very reason. There are no 2nd chances when it comes to spinal surgery.

After a really bad 2010/2011 season I have finally gotten around to taking a few photosMost plants have only a few pods whilst others have only just floweredbut there's still alot to ripen up...but its getting to the end of the season.This dismal crop has made me even more determined for the next seasons crop

Garden Febuary 2011

GardenFeb2011.jpg

7pot/pod orange

7potpodorange-3.jpg

7pot/pod long

7potpodred2.jpg

7pot/pod Primo NOT

7potpodPrimoNOT.jpg

7pot/pod white hybrid f3 V2

7potpodwhiteNOTf3V2.jpg

Bahamian Goat Pepper

BahamianGoatPepper.jpg

Bhut Jolokia chocolate x 7pot/pod yellow f3 V1

BhutJolokiachocolatex7potpodyellowf3-1.jpg

Bhut Jolokia chocolate x 7pot/pod yellow f3 V2

BhutJolokiachocolatex7potpodyellowf3V2.jpg

Bhut Jolokia x Cleo's Dragon

BhutJolokiaxCleosDragon2.jpg

Bhut Jolokia x Pimenta de Neyde f2 V2 Pimenta Elisa Blk

BhutJolokiaxPimentadeNeydef2PimentaElisablk2.jpg

Bhut Jolokia x Pimenta de Neyde f2 V1 Pimenta Elisa Grn

BhutJolokiaxPimentadeNeydef2pimentaElisaGrn.jpg

Cuppaccino Kapowie

CappuccinoKapowie.jpg

CGN 17232 Emamapa

CGN17232.jpg

CGN 20506 Urka Bangla

CGN20506.jpg

Cheese Pimento

CheesePimento.jpg

Devil's Tongue white f3

DevilsTonguewhitef3.jpg

Leaf formation of Devil's Tongue white

leafformationDevilsTonguewhitef3.jpg

Fatalii Cream

FataliiCream.jpg

Habanero Golden

HabaneroGolden.jpg

Hawaiin Beach Pepper

HawaiinBeachPepper.jpg

Huge Manzano Canario 1

HugeManzanoCanario.jpg

Huge Manzano Canario 2

HugeManzanoCanario2.jpg

Monster Naga

MonsterNaga.jpg

Peito de Mocca

PeitodeMocca.jpg

Rapa Ticao

RapaTicao.jpg

Red Mayan

RedMayan.jpg

Strange C. Frutescens flower

StrangeCFrutescens-1.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion x Bhut Jolokia f2

TrinidadScorpionxBhutJolokia2.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion x Bhut Jolokia f2

TrinidadScorpionxBhutJolokiaf2.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion x Pimenta Morango ripe

TrinidadScorpionxPimentaMorango.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion x Pimenta Morango unripe

TrinidadScorpionxPimentoMorangostrain1.jpg

Some truly amazing pods there, JR! I've been hanging out for some of your shots!

Don't get me wrong, regular pods are great and all but rarities and crosses are something else!

Hi grant ,

truly beautiful collection you have there. where do you find space to keep all those plant at the back of your house ? very nice crosses :)
wonder if the bhut's keep their heat in your f1,f2's .
7.gif

Finally!!. Been waiting to see some pics from you Grant...and well worth the wait.
interesting crosses as usual. The devils tongue white looks like a heavy producer. Love the colour on the 7 pot orange. Awesome stuff!

Beautiful, beautiful pictures Grant!

Those Manzanos looks......huge :eek:

And the 'folding' of that Kapowie (?) is done with perfection :)

:cool:thanks for all the nice comments guys, I'll get some more pics up agin hopefully on the weekend
this season was a bit of an uphill battle from the start, even though I lost around 2/3 of what I started out with
I guess I can't complaint with what I have left
....ahhhhh but this next season I will more than make up for the short fall....fingers crossed :cool:

Looks like you're doing OK in the end JR, nice pics.

Edit: Are you getting the same great weather today? Should help with ripening.

looking awesome Grant, The Devils tongue white is interesting as all my ones had the same leaf formation and I spent ages trying to correct it. I gave up in the end and they have turned out fine. Must be a trait with thst strain of seed. Love the different hybrids that you have grown mate.
Marc

Looks like you're doing OK in the end JR, nice pics.

Edit: Are you getting the same great weather today? Should help with ripening.

the weather has been great the last few days and now most of the pods are begining to ripen
though there are a few plants that just flowered...no pods

Nice pics Grant, Some of crosses are truly a spectical!! Nice job!!

thanks some of them have turned out really well,
the 7 pod white hybrid is still unripe, the other strain of it has turned out a bright yellow
time will tell

looking awesome Grant, The Devils tongue white is interesting as all my ones had the same leaf formation and I spent ages trying to correct it. I gave up in the end and they have turned out fine. Must be a trait with thst strain of seed. Love the different hybrids that you have grown mate.
Marc

thanks Marc,
yes that white devils tongue is a strange one but it puts out hundreds of off white pods
with a nice fruity hab taste, it doesnt hit strait away but slowly I've noticed... but thats prob just my taste buds

Back