JungleRains Seed Trading List_2010

Hi Guys,
when your've received the list and you want to trade etc, just email me back with your name, forum handle, what your looking for and what you have to trade or purchase and I'll get back to you asap......mannnn so many emails :crazy:

JungleRain said:

[FONT=&quot]
gig.gif

[/FONT]

JungleRain said:
Hi guys,
sorry I haven't replied to everyones email as yet, my inbox is swamped with over 80 messages so far......

It's hard being popular :lol:

Hey it will be a little while before I can plant so take care of the others first. Just remember to save me sum;)

Micca

Very nice harvest, how do they all taste...since you have a little free time, could you add some comments to that excel list for each pepper...and maybe some good recipes that you tried for them.:lol:

Really though very nice looking collection of peppers.
mark :)

You poor bugger! now you know how Santa feels lol. Hey JR still need your addy so i can get those wildfire seeds off to ya

JR, you better have those 218 orders filled already. LMAO. I can see Grant in his uniform yelling, "Next in Line. How can I help you sir?"

Chris

More Like:

Interior of an office building. Brick red paint on the walls (wonder where I got that color from...).

A Photo of THP's avatar hangs opposite the entrance with the title 'Boss Pepper' underneath.

Other framed photos of peppers adorn the walls.

At the very end of the office there is a very small window.

There is an enormous queue of people, numbering in the hundreds all huffing and puffing.

There are only three chairs in the office.

A ukelele version of The Girl from Ipanema is playing on the PA system.

Oh, and did I forget to mention that the temperature in the office is 38 Celsius and the ceiling fan has the power of a 100 year old asthmatic?

On top of the window, there is a small screen. It has 'Now Serving' stencilled in white at the top. A red number '4' is currently lit on the screen, flickering intermittently as moths hover around it.

But no one seems to have Numero 4...

Twenty more people have just entered the the building, and join the queue.

From within the little window, a muffled 'AAAAAARGH!!!' is heard.

(yeah, too much spare time on my hands at the mo...)

:)

Wohoo!!! Got the seeds in the post yesterday, JungleRain.

Much Obliged, kind sir! :)

Look forward to planting these next season.

Back