Labels done! What do y'all think?

Agreed bro!
The labels look great as is, but, a little zing never hurt anyone.

Thanks man - appreciate the feedback.
:cheers:

pretty proud of the efforts of my designer and especially during crunch time. Working with a co-packer means they're responsible for all content and get final approval over your labels - it make it very challenging. I think we went through something like 15 or 16 revisions during the last 72 hours. She came through like a champ though and I love her for it. I'll absolutely use her for my next varieties.

Label proofs!

This lighting is kinda bad - doesn't really show how reflective they are. Interestingly the lighting and silvery paper has the opposite effect when photographed - the "smeary" looking place is actually shiny and doesn't look smeary at all... They look friggin awesome!!!
:D

:dance:
538760_388675387844214_189634837748271_1253287_1532436881_n.jpg

the gold also looks a LOT brighter and more metalic. It's a weird angle and filtered sunlight - I was in the parking lot. heh

(and yes, that's my hood)

The thermometer is reflective too...looks great!

AWESOME!!!!

[sub]where's that dancing chile thingy...[/sub]

:dance: :dance: :dance:

[sub]HaHa, made you look! [/sub]Nice one, Boss.... :lol:

Sorry for the delay folks - the state is expected to release the sauces on or around the 28th, which means they'll be at my distributor's on the 1st of June.

At that point I'll have a few cases of each for local marketing & from those, per my word, I will be sending a bottle of your choice of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce free of charge to those of you who's feedback was incorporated.

Going back through the topic, that means the following folks may consider this topic a coupon for 1 free bottle of LDHS of their choice, Green Label, Red Label or Orange Label:
nmorris279
Pic1
SalsaLady
TheHotPepper
3/5King

Thank you all for being so generous with your time and suggestions - it was a huge help and really improved the labels substantially. While I can always make changes later, it's better to do it right the 1st time. I always like to thank people for helping and I can't think of a better way than with hot sauce.

Please let me know which variety of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce you'd like me to send you.

aw, shucks! this is, honestly, the first time someone has ever thanked me for voicing my opinion. Usually, it's like the quote from The Big Lebowsky..."Shut the bleep up, Annie, you're way out of your element!" ... :lol: Thank YOU, Scott.

I'm placing an order for one of each and I have something special in mind for the other bottle. Where's the Checkout button?

xoxo

OH! ummm forgot to say....the mildest one. ;)

This agression will not stand!

Haha - website should be up in a week-10 days.

Sauce will be in my hot little hands around the 1st. Soon as I have it I'll send out the bottles to you guys. Y'all spared me a lot of rework & headache - so It's my pleasure.

And hey waitaminute! Ann - the purveyor of Pure Evil, wants Green Label? Color me shocked!
:rofl:

It's super tasty though - good choice.
:D

yep, I have something in mind for the gift bottle. not for me/us....pay it forward~

Man LD. I was talking to Scovie on the phone a couple days ago and he couldn't stop raving about your sauce. You going to start doing chili fests or are you going to wait until after you win a bunch of awards? Anyway, can't wait to try it.

Man LD. I was talking to Scovie on the phone a couple days ago and he couldn't stop raving about your sauce. You going to start doing chili fests or are you going to wait until after you win a bunch of awards? Anyway, can't wait to try it.

hahaha - yeah, as soon as I take over the world with hot sauce I'll be there. Bwooohahahaha

Was Scovie :drunk: ?

:rofl:

I'd love to do a chili fest, but I'd be afraid my sauce would pale in comparison heat-wise...I used to think of those things as Scoville city - plus on a limited budget so I'm thinking if I do festivals it'll be the local arts & wine fest (100,000 people), etc. Checking into a Cajun fest slated for September - I have an in there so I could get a reasonably priced booth.

As for awards, I'll be happy when I sell my 1st bottle. haha

baaahahahaha - we'll trade soon brother. I'll have plenty of sauce on the 1st and I know you been sending powders! It's as good as done, except without my ass burning.

Gah - may not have sauce on the 1st after all...friggin state still hasn't released it. I hate bureaucracy. :(

I will send you sauce as soon as I have it, I promise! :cheers:

[sub]psst- most people don't east the hot schtuff we see around here. Do you wanna sell a few bottles to crazy-heads or a lot of bottles to medium heads? You're on the right track~~~[/sub]

Def. the latter!

And here's the reality of doing business legally...state's had my sauce locked up for a MONTH whil I wait for them to test the pH that's already been tested & independently verified.

Grrrr

I should post that in your topic - "skirting the law is about personal freedoms" my rosy arse.

Back