LAND OF THE GIANTS 2016 - Biggest Jim Competition

The eagle has landed!  The seed from Faron arrived today and there is enough for 10 seeds each to the 12 people who have managed to bag them (6 on THP, 6 on CG).  Also few leftovers which I have snaffled for my troubles  :party:

7cfc08af748f28e963f63436e7164436.jpg

If you haven't already, please PM me your address and I'll be posting out the seed before the weekend.

Here they are all bagged up and ready to go!  Stand by the letterbox and get the propagator fired up...  I'm fully expecting mine to go up like a magic beanstalk as soon as they hit the dirt   :lol:

9fe054e08ae4101151a30445a80031c8.jpg

I have some NuMex Heritage Big Jim's already started and I just received some Big Jim Record Holders from a purchase from ChileSeedsUSA.  I am ready to go!  I also picked up some Big Bang from Refining Fire Chiles to go up against these for the fun of it.  I can't wait to start harvesting huge peppers!

dennish said:
OK, the eagle has left the nest!  Seeds in the post today, hope they get to you safely and quickly.

:woohoo:
Thanks!

New Mexico to Aridzona (It's only about 400km to his farm) .... via the U.K.   :crazy:
My seeds will probably get torpedoed by the rogue 75 year-old U Boat that still prowls the Atlantic.    :rolleyes:

;)

Geonerd said:

:woohoo:
Thanks!

New Mexico to Aridzona (It's only about 400km to his farm) .... via the U.K.   :crazy:
My seeds will probably get torpedoed by the rogue 75 year-old U Boat that still prowls the Atlantic.    :rolleyes:

;)
Yeah it is a bit mad, about 5000 miles from York to Hatch by my reckoning.

I guess I could have asked for half the seed to be sent to a U.S. Distribution point in hindsight, I didn't want to inconvenience Faron after his generous offer and felt like I had to share!

Today I mailed seed to growers in Canada, USA, Australia, Finland, UK and Ireland! Talk about air miles!?

This looks like a really interesting pepper. If any of you have some spare seeds at the end of all this, I'd be willing to trade/buy some for my grow next season. 

Cheers,

SR.

Geonerd said:

Dude's looking a bit pale.    :neutral:

I suggest you immediately apply at least one heaping tablespoon of Miracle Grow's finest BLUE CRYSTALS!

IMGP2780.jpg

:P

Hi Geonerd, thanks for the advice... I re-potted my seedling into pure Miracle Grow Crystals with amazing results overnight, suggest all THP members immediately transplant all their seedlings and watch those babies fly!

modo_beanstalk_clive_biley_parkerbiley-730x338.jpg

Back