LAND OF THE GIANTS 2016 - Biggest Jim Competition

Fee! Fie! Foe! Fum!
I smell the blood of an Englishman.
Be his peppers good, or taste of shit,
I'll grind them up to sate my habit!.

dennish said:

Hi Geonerd, thanks for the advice... I re-potted my seedling into pure Miracle Grow Crystals with amazing results overnight, suggest all THP members immediately transplant all their seedlings and watch those babies fly!

Excellent idea!  THANKS!  :P

Here's my Big Jim.
24824288650_7f7071f783_k_d.jpg

I'm expecting my "world record" Jims to sprout any time now.

LOL, I forget that this post is in this stupid section, I come back and it's 3 pages longer!!

Well, those are some great starts you guys got there!

Mine is only about 4 inches tall right now, but I plan to bring the thunder!

Mine just hooked yesterday - long way to a pod!

stc3248 said:
I'd like to throw my hat in this ring if y'all don't mind??? I grow Big Jim's every season, and while I have never grown a world record pod...I've had some pretty big ones!
MLgtirl.jpg

I ain't lookin for any prizes...other than some big-a$$ Big Jims!!!

Shane
Glad to have you on board Shane, the more the merrier! Good luck...

Just wanted to post a quick update. I started my seeds a few days ago. Much later than I had wanted to but the wife and I are buying a new house so we've been swamped and have had no time to work on our peppers.

MRpeabody said:
Just wanted to post a quick update. I started my seeds a few days ago. Much later than I had wanted to but the wife and I are buying a new house so we've been swamped and have had no time to work on our peppers.
I started mine late too.The main thing is to have fun.If you win the contest it's just a bonus. :party: With a whole bunch of pepper power  involved. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Three Heritage and three standard Big Jims went into rock wool yesterday...One of each will be DWC indoors under LED and CFL...one of each will be DWC outdoors and one of each will go in the ground. Just interested to see production differences with the different methods too. Hope someone breaks the record! (as long as the THP group sets it and wins the group comp too :rofl: )

Back