• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

led experiment

the only draw back is that it took me 8 solid hours to make
IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

the small board
IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

as you can see it does take time to solder them uo

Wow !

you're very handy..lol

thats impressive Gary.. really cool..

wish i knew how to do all that stuff...lol

i have seeds that i want to start.... do you use your bubbler for the germination of seeds ?

Hotpeppa said:
Wow !

you're very handy..lol

thats impressive Gary.. really cool..

wish i knew how to do all that stuff...lol

That's our Gaz, a man of many talents ;) BTW he also spells a lot better on his posts here than other forums too.

You know I love you Gazza.

rainbowberry said:
That's our Gaz, a man of many talents ;) BTW he also spells a lot better on his posts here than other forums too.

You know I love you Gazza.

haha thanks RB, i use google as a spell check here every one knows i cant spell on ff lol so i dont try to there, they can work out what i mean. :lol:

this was when i started my bubbler
IMG_1347.jpg

and heres a few of the size it got to over afew months
IMG_0167.jpg

the one in the yellow pot was started at the same time as the one in the bubbler
IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

wow !

amazing !....

what a differance in the two plants Gary...

so can i just ask you and rainbowberry one more question please... when you started your seeds did you use the regular method of jiffy cubes with heating pad then straight to bubbler ? or can you germinate from seed using a bubbler first ?

i cut it back yesterday
the root growth after the summer
IMG_0434-1.jpg

then i cut t back
IMG_0435-1.jpg

IMG_0436-1.jpg

and if you look here you can see that you cant start a seed from the bubbler i wait till there a good size then just put it in to te bubbler
IMG_0438-1.jpg

i use plastic cups and compost to germanate seeds or paper towles and put them on a transformer too keep them warm

Great !, thanks for your help... i dont know why i was a little confused with that. i think its because i came across a bubbler or aeroponic system that you can just start from seed and thats that..

anyways, thanks again... anymore pics would be fantastic... this is my first time starting from seed and its really confusing deciding on which way to go and start...

Hey me I just shove my seeds in a damp piece of kitchen paper inside a plastic bag that I put inside the airing cupboard (a place where the immersion heater is kept) then when they sprout I transfer them to soil. I used to just put the seed in a little pot in soil though and also put it in the airing cupboard to germinate.

hmmm,

i may just try a few seeds like that today rainbow... i still dont know what a airing cupboard is ?...lol.. i dont think we have a cupboard with a immersion heater..

an airing cupboard is where you'd find a hot water tank.
The immersion heater is the element in the tank that heats the water.

ohh i have one of them i always thoght it was where the boiler is there you go i could use the hot watter tank never thoght about it realy

Back