Lee´s 2009 Grow season

I've put 2 Rhoms on 11 Liter(3 gallon) containers.

img6717y.jpg

img6718k.jpg

img6722.jpg

Omri said:
I just love the unusual growth on these. is it possible to mail me one of the plants? :P

Well... No :). But I could send you some genetic material in a few moths.
Notice "could" :lol:

some pica's.

Plant is about 9 weeks and have it on a 1,5 Liter (0,4 gallon) container.
img6729.jpg

Bolivian Rainbow.
img6748m.jpg

CAP217 (hyper pube) Flower buds :). Just love that shiet
img6742.jpg

Omri said:
Any Rhomboideum updates? I so wanna see those extremely tiny flowers I heard so much about.

The Rhom's are growing very good. In a few days they won't fit in my growbox anymore :(. I have the lights as back up when weather conditions are poor..:)

No signs of flower productions or what so ever but it won't last long anymore :lol:. The plant can reach a height of 2,5 mm, We'll see :shocked:

I'll post pics later. The last pics of my Rhoms under CFL's

Omri said:
Take a second look, cause the flowers are supposed to be REALLY TINY.

:) Well, I know every detail of each plant I've got. But I will check em again just to make sure :)

btw, What's on the background of you new avatar. Why did you changed it, if I may ask :)

lee said:
:) Well, I know every detail of each plant I've got. But I will check em again just to make sure :)

btw, What's on the background of you new avatar. Why did you changed it, if I may ask :)
1. It's a rainbow.
2. I was REALLY drunk.

I really like it, though. it's "magical".
Normal flowers can be kept hidden... the Rhomboideum flowers are like a miniature version, so I just wanted you to check. I've only seen one picture before.

Omri said:
1. It's a rainbow.
2. I was REALLY drunk.

I really like it, though. it's "magical".
Normal flowers can be kept hidden... the Rhomboideum flowers are like a miniature version, so I just wanted you to check. I've only seen one picture before.

I see.. won't ask any other questions :). With clothes on you look good too ;):lol:

The Rhom is special indeed and it will be amazing this summer:).

Back