event Manic Monday Invitational@ Stillmanz Ranch

I suppose you Aussies are getting a little burn now and catching a buzz too....hope your party goes well...

OK everyone has left....
Man what a day.... I ate more hot sauces then I ever scene in one place.

And the wings soooo many wings.

Fresh pod after fresh pod wassliced and devoured... I'm all chillied out.

Alas for some reason my camera card wont upload but I know the boys took some pics.

Firstly the wings.
We had DEF-Con wings 1,2,3
3 is nice and mild
2 is slightly hotter
1 is everything you would expect from extract but with a better taste
It was damn hot. we don'thave buffalo wings in oz we marinate wings but its different... I tell you this, get some of that 1 on your lips and you no your alive lol
Good stuff I can see why its so big in the US.

The sauces sampled today.
(from my scribbled drunken notes I'll go further into detail later.)

Cajohns 10
this is a damn good sauce good heat plenty of flavour and depth.

Naga Snakebite Private reserve
Its been said before but the thing that stood out with this sauce was that it just wasn't as hot as I thought it would be, nice sauce just not what I expected.

Bents Pain and Pain 2
Pain
Damn good sauce to much going on to explain, so many flavours and influence this is an absolutely unique product.
Pain 2
As above but add nagas... this is a wild sauce hot tastey and very addictive... the sauce you keep wanting to taste again...hats off to the man.

It was at this point I personally lost my ability to define heat too much cap I guess, yes I could taste the product but I had real trouble differentating heat.
none the less I pushed on the best I could.

Three tree Tomales Cry baby
Not bad balance sauce easy to use this sort of sauce dosn't last long in the fridge.

Lizards on the bayou
I liked this it was a classic easy to eat product not super hot not too mild nice after taste.

Carrot Karma
This was great we all liked this one.I'd buy it.

the rest of the sauces we tried were OZ made I'll put them up tomorrow hopefully.
I hope I didn'tmiss anyone out but no doubt I did.lol don't worry we'll add you later.... for the right cash....lol

The fresh pods we tasted the ones that come to mind anyway...

drought serrano (bents) delicious medium heat
carribean red (Billyboy) fruity and hot. delicious
fatalii (bb) flavour plus 10 vicious heat.
choc habanero (bb)absolutely amazing flavour... dropped me to the ground absolutely the hottest "habanero type" I have ever eaten.
Bih jolokia ? did we eat these there was so many peppers lol
bhut jolokia
naga morriach
dorset naga
ALL FROM BILLY BOY ALLMADE ME WANT TO DRAG MY TONGUE ALONG THE GROUND.
I'd say naga moriach was the hottest bhuts probably the best tasting.

we ate slivers of them all and man they were all hottest thing I ever want to put in my mouth.

Thats all I can think of at present, I'm sure the other guys will have there own interpretations of the day.
As things come back to me I'll add more.

Mick

I don't think you'll get much sleep, not with "ring of fire", "fountain of fire" and all those other "fire" things. :lol:

billyboys naga concentrate :shocked: It felt a little like having your brain transformed into a Murray Cod for 5 or 10 minutes. lol, then I peaked out totally on the fresh Bih Jolokia. that was the end of me.

thats right billyboys naga concentrate
that was the hottest thing I tasted all day maybe ever (I'm not joking)...all these apparent naga hotsauce people could take a leaf out of Billyboys book IF ITS MADE WITH THE HOTTEST IT BETTER BE THE HOTTEST
He also made two nice naga sauces which were hot and delicious... one with swedes (is that how you spell it?)

:) Glad you enjoyed my little brews of Naga sauces:mouthonfire:
and Bent your Pain 2 is going to knock some people over! whooa its good, and has intense HEAT

Some of the samples on offer

002pix033.jpg

Stillmanz trying to regain his composure after a nasty battle with a Chocolate Habenero! This was to be a regular pattern in stillmanz behavior for the rest of the afternoon & into the evening:lol:

003pix037.jpg

You done well my friend & a big thumbs up to your little brother who grabbed the bull by the horns, hes hardcore:hell:

Back