event Manic Monday Invitational@ Stillmanz Ranch

there will be plenty of beer and frozen drinks... don't worry
I got six kilo of wings marinated
I kilo marinated in DC 1
2 kilo DC 2
2 kilo DC 3
1 kilo jerk spiced with a hint of devils tongue (not overdone just heat and flavour)
I figure we can punch the defcon 3 up with the defcon 1 if we so require
I also got a heap of rump steak and sausages.
we gonna eat and drink well tommorrow

ph is about 4.0 & there was 100 grams of fresh Naga Morich pods that went into it, I also added a little salt, (just checked my notes)

Reply from Defcon:

Good morning,We use turkey fryers to fry them up, but any deep fryer will work:

STEP 1 Take 3-4 pounds fresh, naked (no breading or seasoning) chicken wings andput them into 375 degree canola oil (preferably within a turkey fryer with2 ½ gallons of oil). Be extremely careful with this step, hot oil don’t tickle!!!

STEP 2 Allow to fry for 4-5 minutes, then remove from oil, and stab each wingsection ONCE with a 2-pronged BBQ fork. After all pieces are punctured,put back in the 375 degree oil.

STEP 3 Allow to cook for approximately 8-10 minutes, or until completely crispyon the outside.

STEP 4 Take fry basket directly from fryer, shake off a little of the oil, andadd directly into roasting pan that has ¾ inch of the DEFCON SAUCE heatlevel of your choice sauce, preferably heated in a chafing dish with waterpan and heated with Sterno. Toss until coated, and ingest.

Repeat as needed.

ENJOY!

IT IS IMPORTANT NOT TO ALLOW THE SAUCE TO COME TO A BOIL!!!

yeah thats what I was afraid of.
not tommorrow lol
Trust me I used to work at the hilton lol

(thinks quickly)
we not having bufalo wings we havin Australian chicken wings (looks nerviously around)
Trust me I used to work at the Hilton.

the worst thing is I have access to some serious fryers lol.

Trust me.....

Ok I got it Never fear
And don't worry creator I won't ruin your sauce, I'm gonna bake them in the Q add the bulk of the sauce within minutes of end. got it under control and apologies for not staying in the format.

Mick

The missus just said that I was an idiot and she is going to buy some more wings to flash in the fryer at the shop so....
we gonna do a couple kilo USA bufalo wing style and the rest in the Q Horsestralian style lol
and I can't get in trouble.... untilI'm drunk lol

lol Billy boy I only live round the corner frommy shop got somebigfyers we will fire up and I'llshow you around the place.

you know my little Q with both burners on low & the hood down stays on 180 - a couple of deep roasting dishes & we can make it work on Bluey.

@Bent we definately going to roast somewings on the Q (its just I marinated them already so I can't deep fry them) Don't stress there is heaps of sauce there will be stillheaps left over after all this lol
But the deepfrying will be so easy in the real fryer.
The shops closed Mondays so sadly no frightening anyone. but we may come across a few people on the walk down lol

Back