contest March TD, African

What's your pick for March's TD?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
427511_277403895663827_100001826577228_673306_412102453_n.jpg
@ Bootsieb

This is a vote. Right Now it seems to be a vote between Ramen and "African". The majority of the regulars probably voted for Ramen since we've been talking about it for more than a year... and decided it was a good time to do it. African cuisine, with all its merits (and I do have some dishes that I like) came up ~15 days ago. [For some reason I "hear" anger from your posts. Even when you say your not, and I could totally be wrong... and I hope I am.] Let the vote roll, have fun with WHATEVER is decided (that's the point), and suggest African cuisine next time if it doesn't win this time around.
Yeah, I'm always angry. I live an angry life with an angry wife, full of strife who bears a gigantic, cut-throat knife.Would this Asian dish work with Ramen?

Bear will probably end up passing out in a pool on a floatie loungechair with a mimosa in hand... and wake up by poking his eye with the twisty straw in his glass trying to take another sip around noon.

True Story

Bear will probably end up passing out in a pool on a floatie loungechair with a mimosa in hand... and wake up by poking his eye with the twisty straw in his glass trying to take another sip around noon.

True Story
Why don't pop on Jungle Book and get into the Bear Necessities - Mother Nature's African Recipes- forget about you ramen and your chair, I say , the bear necessities, forget your ramen and your chair. Get to yee bedroom and get yee ol shut eye.

Bear. That guy.

That's what all the "super models" are saying around the world.

Why don't pop on Jungle Book and get into the Bear Necessities - Mother Nature's African Recipes- forget about you ramen and your chair, I say , the bear necessities, forget your ramen and your chair. Get to yee bedroom and get yee ol shut eye.

Okay, I want African to win now... just so I can tell Bootsieb what time it is.

Changed my vote. Bring it Boots

That's what all the "super models" are saying around the world.

Okay, I want African to win now... just so I can tell Bootsieb what time it is.

Changed my vote. Bring it Boots
Good- when's the actual TD go down- no idea of the date. I'm debating pepper soup or Mozambican Shrimp curry

Bootsieb, I know you are talking, but I can't hear what you are saying. I am so distracted by the LACK OF CROWNS under your avatar...:lol:

Crowns, clowns, bears, I'm into eating and so are you by the looks of it. See you there, whenever it is? Are you willing to hand over a Crown if I finish above you????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back