contest March TD, African

What's your pick for March's TD?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll happily compete- winning is a bonus- shame I can't get chicken livers here. You lot got all the supplies you need there. I am in Asia, makes things trickier, but I'll make do.Unlikely to get a crown when I'm handicapped and I can't get the goods. Never mind, so long as I finish above you and that Bear, won't be hard.

6805761821_6cb56ac0e8_b.jpg
6805762079_3ec51158a1_b.jpg
If you've had Ethiopian food, you know they are into the heat and spice, and this is thehotpepper.com. I love a good berbere sauce, and I would love to see someone try to make injera!!! (the bread you pick the food up with). They also have a soul edge to their food, try some of their veggies, like greens, and carrots, etc. Tastes like southern food! I definitely vote African, and hope someone does Ethiopian.
the teff and special butter might be hard- just looking now' My yeast was dead- it would need to ferment a few days or so.Bulger wheat could be used. But it should be sour and spongy. Yoghurt- beer mix could be used.

Careful with Bear, that guy. He will eat your face.
He? Damn- I thought he was a she, my bad.

Any more votes before we call this?

This will be interesting... looking like African is going to win.... looks like I am going to have to do some research since I have no idea what really constitutes as African food. Aaron and I are getting in on this one. Its been awhile.

Wow, been busy for two days and I missed ALL THIS!!

Looks like it is gonna be African, l better break out the NATO MREs....

Sum went Bearzerk because Bootsie Collins got Cheeky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back