contest March TD, African

What's your pick for March's TD?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sum is a scab.
He crossed the picket line because bootsie got to him.
...with his big words, "you should make namfa, and some soothra, and a side of fdannnngarallagoompa, it has peppers".

Well I didn't take the bait!!!!
CALLING ALL MEMBERS, TODAY IS OUR JUDGEMENT DAY!!! VOTE RAMEN!!! IT'S NOT TOO LATE!!!!
...if not, we'll all be eating rmoomdba for a month.

I will be making a dish that only the true goddess of the universe can make...... according to local custom, that is..... Yeah, that's me: G = goddess. It just came naturally. You will all learn to bow when I walk in the room with my next crown.

I will be making a dish that only the true goddess of the universe can make...... according to local custom, that is..... Yeah, that's me: G = goddess. It just came naturally. You will all learn to bow when I walk in the room with my next crown.

HAH! No chance your Gee-ness. You will be too busy crawling on your belly like a reptile in awe of my power!!

HAH! No chance your Gee-ness. You will be too busy crawling on your belly like a reptile in awe of my power!!
Ha! You clearly will have to learn, grasshopper! This guy is demonstrating the proper posture towards the goddess of the universe!

initiate.jpg

See him, and learn!

.....stickin w/ ramen.

If I have to Google a cuisine.......it's not worth throwin' down.

I don't know it...and I'm not going to learn in the heat of competition......just sayin.

That's not the pky we know and worship. Or mock. Aren't you the one who spent $100 on a TD?
I have limited experience with African cuisine but what I've had was delicious. It was Ethiopian.

.....stickin w/ ramen.
If I have to Google a cuisine.......it's not worth throwin' down.
I don't know it...and I'm not going to learn in the heat of competition......just sayin.
Ah, HERE is one who is appropriately awed at my ability to master creations I have never made before. He shirks from the competition in terror! He stays in his comfort zone rather than venturing into the fray and facing certain defeat!

And somewhere, somehow, he's gotta know that if we do African, it will likely be a learning curve for ALL of us - GET IN THE GAME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back