contest March TD, African

What's your pick for March's TD?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...While you shall be whipped with a limp microwaved hotdog after being overcome by my awesomeness!

(Damn.... gotta sign out and take my freakin' test...... BUT I'LL BE BACK!)

I'm confused.

Aren't parts of South Africa rather Europeanized?
I might make fish and chips. I'm sure they eat that somewhere in Africa.

I think THP should donate all proceeds made off the advertisements from the Africa throwdown (figure out the percentage) to the RED campaign.
Might make a headline. Good in the long-term, business wise, and good in the short term, philanthropically.

Ramen, dammit.

My entry will be sponsored in part by Christian Children's Fund. I will be feeding it to a child like Isaac.

I think learning to cook African food will be good for all of us...since we're all from there...waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy back...

R
A
M
E
N

It's looking good and interest had peaked in African. I'm happy, that everyone's on board. When is the date of this thing? I've got a bear to wrangle.

It's looking good and interest had peaked in African. I'm happy, that everyone's on board. When is the date of this thing? I've got a bear to wrangle.

TD's start the first Friday of each month. This one will take place from Friday March 2 - Sunday (4th). Voting usually goes for 48 hours after the poll is posted. Read up on the last TD's. You'll catch up pretty quick.

This thing has stalled. I was waiting for a milestone to call a clear winner, like 20. Someone vote!

My guess is, out of the 42 voters, we'll have maybe 15 entrants, 7 eggs and 1 win.

Whatchu waitin for boss.... CALL IT!

I'm just waiting for "African" to win. (We need to define that A LOT better.)

Then whip up an awesome entry on TD weekend... and watch Bootsieb pull a Marcie. (Sorry girl, you know we love you. Winkies.)

I'm just waiting for "African" to win. (We need to define that A LOT better.)

Don't even start with definitions! Remember Asian? :lol: This will be African and that's it. Pick your country.

6873827275_b37f89925d_b.jpg
6873827565_01f1ec8db3_b.jpg
MC Africa
6873828099_c3fb840c3e_b.jpg

OK...although I'm sulking over Ramen being poo-poo'd (bastigages)...I've decided MOROCCAN cuisine is made of win.

You fart-knockers will be traveling in a direction concurrent with the gravitational pull toward the center of a massive object are going down.

I've decided they eat pork in Morocco...and Texas wild pig has to be somewhat similar to the wild pigs they have there...

427997_10150553717918207_637033206_9225877_1331392986_n.jpg

That's right...or should I say...thabuduh, thibbideh, that's all, folks!

*Think I can get a decent rack-o-ribs off this filthy mother f**ker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back