contest March TD, African

What's your pick for March's TD?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If SL can make worrr chess srhhire sauce you can cook.

you mean worshitster sauce? nope...i can't say that either...what the hell? How do I ever get anything cooked around here? I'll have to stick with B-A-N-A-N-A-S....

"just for the record, noone ever knew how to pronounce it, but it's whor-chester-sheet-shire...."

channeling a little Eagles~

:rofl:

you mean worshitster sauce? nope...i can't say that either...what the hell? How do I ever get anything cooked around here? I'll have to stick with what Scovie says-

B-AA-N-AA-N-AA-SAAAAAA.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

fify~

xoxo

Wait.... did you say

More chest seen sir? sauce

scoville_eggs.jpg

I have a new pair of scissors. You know... the ones that cut out a pattern. I ordered it on Amazon.

Totally awesome. Just search Whore-Chest Sheet Shear.

The pattern I ordered was double D

Cuz he not be editing he be double postettatataing.

Since the double postitillating now merges into the previous post I'm all about double posting instead of Scovieing (editing).

Just so I can clarify my intent.... like I just did right now.

hahahahaha - now that's just COOL! Makes you look like a genius!

I'd try it, but someone would post in between, and I'd look like a dufus!

whor-chest-sheet-sir???????? lmao!

Sheesh, girlfriend....don't you remember how long we worked on this the other night? The correct pronunciaiotn is not "whor-chester-sheet-SIR",,,,it's "whor-chester-sheet-SHIR"!

Oh, so you don't remember all that?//// and that other stuff....and then......OK, GOOD!!! Neither Do I!

:D

chesty whore needs sheets sauce?

E!@ELK!:LK:LEK@EI_)2`-0e9i2-0rp02oirfpo2

Oh, the things we do for fun~

edit- I never said anything about "sheet SAUCE" that's y'alls own freundiean interpretations.

it's all good~

This is actually going to be alot of fun! Does it have to have an official, authentic name?

Because if we're just using indigenous ingredients, I'm goin' Elvis-style with a Fried Plantain and Groundnut Sandwich!

Just thought of something cool for the PA Posse, in SA there's a "Primanti Bros. style" sandwich (of sorts!) called a Gatsby. Basically a hero with meat, french fries, and hot peppers. SA street food. Bam! Do it J!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back