contest March TD, African

What's your pick for March's TD?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P2K, Mr. seafood lover, please check the island of Seychelles, they cook up fresh seafood with Creole spices. Islands count if they are considered part of Africa. Do your thang.

Since Pauly's going to weenie out on us, maybe I'll do seafood of some sort - Africa has LOTS of coastline territory.

african-fish-01.jpg

Go right ahead, I aint goin near the water.....

ooooh, those teeth would make perdy earrings!!!

I have a kickass idea formulating....and since I'm famous for not being able to make up my mind....well, that's my 'hint'.

Thanks Boss, for the little bit extra time for researching this one...I think I'm going to need every minute!

I think Paulky's shinin' us on! ;) This cuisine is so diverse, there just HAS to something for everyone's taste!!!! The hardest part, truly, is narrowing down the options. (still can't pronunsticate anything tho.....)

I just ordered a elephant, hopefully it gets here in time....I would hate to only have giraffe and poison dart frog for my souffle.

Going to see if I can find some "blood sausage" for dish. Otherwise I'll have to use my back up plan. Think I'm going just off the big continent to Cape Verde. We'll see
Aaron

chupacabra ;)

Oh, wait, that's in the Americas...not Africa...

lemur maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back