contest March TD, African

What's your pick for March's TD?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished watchinmg Sara's Weeknight Meals and she was making ramen noodles with curry, You guys are ahead of your time. That is all.

Just checked on a source for the protein, and :woohoo: Grubworms are in season!!!!

PS- I can say that because I have actually eaten mealy worms, crickets and goldfish.

Just checked on a source for the protein, and :woohoo: Grubworms are in season!!!!

PS- I can say that because I have actually eaten mealy worms, crickets and goldfish.

Ok SL I love you but really??? I know they are a delicacy some places but I just don't think so....
......really just giving you a hard time I give you props for trying those...

Ok SL I love you but really??? I know they are a delicacy some places but I just don't think so....
......really just giving you a hard time I give you props for trying those...

ulterior motives....tried to get on a reality TV show, never made it on the show.....also went swimming in a lake with ice along the edges but it didn't work.........still working for a living~~~~ :confused:

The Gong Show doesn't exist any more SL, and the "people" on Jeopardy aren't real.

Awwww...SHOOT! :mope: and all this time, I've been waiting for the call.................. :(

LOL
We should do "Throwdown Jeopardy", as in

"Uses flashy nipple eggs in every entry" - "Who is Scovie"

Oh wait..... that one was too easy!

The guy who replies a few times to a topic, then randomly decides a month after the last post it's in the wrong place, and closes it:

Who is...THE BOSS

;)

Never participates in TDs but threatens to enter all the TD's, Who is pileiton?

shucks, I would of got that wrong by saying Who Is MARCIE!

The guy who replies a few times to a topic, then randomly decides a month after the last post it's in the wrong place, and closes it:

Who is...THE BOSS

;)

executive priviledges.....just roll with it, cuz we're all stuck with it.

it's all good~ :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back