• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Me and my F-inlaw are looking for some hot sauce :)

I tasted a Trinidad Scorpion sauce made by an individual on another forum. It was pretty lethal and wasn't even 100% pure Trinidad Scorpion. Tastewise, it was great. ;)

Chris

Philipperv said:
I've recently been turning all my excess peppers into hot sauce and just added all the Trinidad Scorpions I harvested to it and a few more Red Savinas. It is some brutal stuff! Well i was screwing around and dared Glenda (with $5) to drink a shot glass of it. Well she did and my jaw dropped cause a drop of this stuff really burns your mouth!

Other than some stomach discomfort she was ok and i'm thinking how she can put her new "talent" to good use. Maybe one day she'll replace this guy:

http://tourism.albay.gov.ph/siliking.htm

Aw c'mon Pam, after all you did watch the video right? Just like driving by the car wreck and telling yourself you won't turn your head to watch....but you still turn and look. I remember my own sister doing the same thing to me as a kid. A buck to do a glass of vinegar, eating a raw whole onion like an apple etc. 'Sides, it was all in good fun and she even negotiated price. She is a lovely gal and I am sure Philipperv is very proud of her. She's got me well beat on the pepper eating. You go girl!!

I have an announcement to make: I am officially retiring Glenda because I found some neighborhood kids that will eat whole Red Savinas, Devil's tongue habs and Nagas for 50 cents each! Video and further details to come as they become available.

Back