• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Megahots grow log 2011-2012

First sprout was a Bhut on 12-14-2011. Thanks to all that helped me along the way! I am starting to feed them 1 tsp of fert per gallon of water. I have a 2 ft T5 6500K that emits 8,000 lumens, on its way to me. and I am ordering a 4 ft mylar grow tent :) Here's some pics from germination until now. I will update with more pi9cs as time goes on.
mygerminatingsetup.jpg

myfirstbabybhutplant.jpg

babypepperplants1.jpg

2012-01-05072243.jpg

I hope you reconsider and don't close your log megahot. For me I enjoy getting comments from folks but that isn't the real point of doing a glog. I do it to keep track of my season and the things I experience. I don't write anything down I do any place else, this is it. I can't tell you how many times I've gone to glogs I did two, three years ago, just to check on something I may or may not have done.

Even if folks don't leave a comment they're still reading yours. You've got darn near 3,700 hits and that's in less than five months. That's like 32 times a day someone is reading your info.

Hope I've convinced you.
+1

Don't do it. I don't get that many responding to mine, but I still keep going on doing what I do becuase its nice to share my grow with others that are doing the same. I still wait for your updates just as many others do I'm sure. :D

I hope you reconsider and don't close your log megahot. For me I enjoy getting comments from folks but that isn't the real point of doing a glog. I do it to keep track of my season and the things I experience. I don't write anything down I do any place else, this is it. I can't tell you how many times I've gone to glogs I did two, three years ago, just to check on something I may or may not have done.

Even if folks don't leave a comment they're still reading yours. You've got darn near 3,700 hits and that's in less than five months. That's like 32 times a day someone is reading your info.

Hope I've convinced you.

I'm not going to close it. I over reacted! Reading peoples comments I really enjoy, If I had 200 views and all or most were comments I'd be happy. I have photo bucket and a phone to keep track of pics to see whats going on as well as my own hand written glog. So if you will its not so much for me that I make the glog posts. It's for other folks to enjoy and leave comments once in awhile. But ya, I made a mountain out of a mole hill. So my apologies for being childish. Like I mentioned in my status update, ever day life stress and financial hardship is getting to me.

Looking good nice glog!
Thank you! I appreciate it! :)

+1

Don't do it. I don't get that many responding to mine, but I still keep going on doing what I do becuase its nice to share my grow with others that are doing the same. I still wait for your updates just as many others do I'm sure. :D

Thanks Hooda! I'm not gonna close it :)

Hey mega, I haven't been able to write on a lot of glogs due to work, but I defininatly check them out. Ifeel for you on the fert burn, I got some on all three of the plants you gave me. I guess its easy to do really. Their still growing and the new growth seems to be really healthy now. Now I just need to fix the issues with the rest.

Their looking good though, keep it up. Any thoughts on when they will be outside? I'm sending you some seeds tomorrow, sorry its taken so long man.
Aaron

Just thought I'd add a few more pics before the peppers start poppin so here ya go! The close ups of the plants with flowers are the Bhut Jolokia and yellow seven pod. The Bhut has 4 flowers and the yellow seven has 2, but you can only see one of them.
2012-03-04090047.jpg

2012-03-04090029.jpg

2012-03-04090312.jpg

Beautiful! Looking like jungle plants! Nice deep green - Very Healthy man.

Check out this crazy bottom growth on my Bhut Jolokia plant!
icon_smile.gif
2012-03-13191510.jpg

Yep! Love it when the Bhuts do that...I know it sounds weird but those little branches will become the main ones and shoot up through the canopy when mature. Wild :)

Yep! Love it when the Bhuts do that...I know it sounds weird but those little branches will become the main ones and shoot up through the canopy when mature. Wild :)

Yup! I have one that already kinda looks like a spider laying on its back! Your plants look freaking fantastic! Keep this glog going so we can watch the big harvests later!!!

Yup! I have one that already kinda looks like a spider laying on its back! Your plants look freaking fantastic! Keep this glog going so we can watch the big harvests later!!!
Thank you! Will do!! :)

Beautiful! Looking like jungle plants! Nice deep green - Very Healthy man.

Thanks ya, The Mh lights sure work nicely! :)

[sup] [/sup]Plants are looking superb John. Glad you decided to stay awhile :party: . I really enjoy watching your healthy plants grow!

Jamie :woohoo:

Awesome!! Glad to see you reconsidered. Can't wait to see and read more.
Thanks me too! :)

Plants are looking superb John. Glad you decided to stay awhile :party: . I really enjoy watching your healthy plants grow!

Jamie :woohoo:
Thanks Jamie! I think the main reason my plants havent been producing is because the humidity would swing between 40-55%. I'm now keeping it atleast at a constant 60% because I wasnt seeing any pollen in the flowers. What do you think?

Awesome setup and plants! did you pinch that bhut with the bottom growth? or did it just start growing like that on its own? Either way, nice looking plant.

My young plants usually drop flowers for several weeks before they get the hang of it. I wouldn't be too worried about it. My brain strains took over a month of flowers dropping before they started producing.

Lookin great John! I have a Red TS that looked just like your bhut, it was pretty much a stick and like a leaf or 2. I was gonna toss it, but ended up keepin it around cuz so many people have that happen to them and then they turn out to be monsters. I am sure that it will end up being a rockstar.

ya, the bhuts are really bushing out! I'm impressed with the growth im getting from them :)

My young plants usually drop flowers for several weeks before they get the hang of it. I wouldn't be too worried about it. My brain strains took over a month of flowers dropping before they started producing.

Thanks for the info Jamie, I think I have been cutting them short of calcium as well, so I'm going to feed them cal more often :)

Your plants are really grown up, Jon! We're getting some sun now,
so maybe it's almost outdoor time! Get those babies into some fresh
air and sunshine, and you'll be swimming in pods! Glad to see you
are going to continue with your glog.

Back