• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Mels growing adventures

Don't worry mel....Nova loves it when you blow smoke up his a$$....I've seen it done before and you can't get the smile off his face!!!!

and just so you know, I was only watching it happen, I wasn't actually involved...:rofl:

I have many responses I could write to that.. but considering this is in the growing forums and not the fun zone I will refrain.. heheheeeeheee

Mel,

Your Garden looks Good
Your Fruits look Gooder.
I posted once before
But you did not reply
I feel sad
And Bad

Do reply
Be blessed

St.Naga

LOL... I'm sorry NJA... I must have missed your post!! thank you for your kind words and dodgy poetry :P

I was gonna buy some Jalapenos and Habaneros last night at HyVee to make poppers and salsa, but it all looked like crap, their stock has gone to hell and is shriveling up like raisins, bastages!!! I need my plants to grow, I need this snow to melt, summer, where are you??????????? :tear:

mel said:
LOL... I'm sorry NJA... I must have missed your post!! thank you for your kind words and dodgy poetry :P

Mel=Fail
That was no poetry at all.
I wrote short sentences.
But thanks for the reply.

Hows this for a first harvest?? Not bad considering its all in pots on my pool fence :) Lots of Jalepeno's, Thai's and a couple of habs... half a kilo!! woohoo!! I ended up ripping out one of the unknowns to cut off all the chilli.. only as the pods are tiny, and whilst it produces a heap of them, it was a pain in the butt getting them all off.

Picture069.jpg

yeah i think so :D i'll be making some poppers tonight though. Still have a heap of green Jals on the plant as well..

been googling for sauce bottles.. the ones I have are all from junk shops but dont seal properly - where'd you get your bottles?

I use old sauce bottles, caring for the environment and all you know. :lol: I just clean them out real good a boil them for a little while, the labels are a piece of piss to get off with a scouring pad.

i did that with a nando's sauce bottle.. i've got a coupla death sauces that are worthy of going down the sink so i'll probably start there :D

Yeah Blairs sauces are not the best tasting hey! I gave away a bottle of his non-extract pure heat the other day.
It was not hot at all and tasted like cardboard pulp.

What type of bottle are you looking for, Mel?

sauce bottles with new/clean lids to hot pack and be shelf stable?
sauce bottles to clean and recycle but know they can't be sealed and just keep in the refer?
small canning jars to actually hot pack can?

I have lots of glass bottles with plastic lids, woozy and dressing types, that I use for practice stuff. I always pull any type of sealer/liner out of the lid and then wash/sanitize the plain plastic lid. It can't be sealed, but it works for practice stuff. Edit to clarify, I'm not offering to ship used bottled to Australia! I'm just saying..... I recycle dressing and hot sauce bottles for refrigerated use with practice stuff.

NICE 0.5 kilo of harvest!

someday~~~~

SL congrats on 444 posts. lol

444! Sheesh I didn't even notice! Thanks!

Back