• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Mel's suicide mission....

Novacastrian said:
Just beautiful, i am so proud! Tell old mate that i owe him a beer!

Do you have a new found respect for hot stuff now? :D

yeah... but... it wasnt that hot... :P

mel said:
yeah... but... it wasnt that hot... :P

so does that mean you are up for whole one then?

:flamethrower: Well done you!

(A colleague of mine standing next to me watching the video just said to another colleague 'we're just talking about cheer and billies'...priceless!):cool:

AlabamaJack said:
so does that mean you are up for whole one then?

LOL, dont get me wrong.. it was hot (as you could see!) but the heat went away within ten minutes... the habanero meltdown i had lasted for a good half hour although that may have had something to do with only having mango sorbet in the house at the time.. .that chocolate ice cream certainly did the trick!

Aji - glad I could provide some entertainment for you at work!

Women and chillies! great Television in my eyes (now if we could only incorporate beer into that...hang on, there WAS beer! :lol:)

cool Mel...now you gotta try a Bhut...

This was great morning reading...:rofl:

Excellent job, Mel!!!

Not that it means all that much coming fome a bloke with a tiara on his head....:lol:

I dont discriminate paul.. tiara or not.. :D thanks!

AJ- I have some Bhut seedlings.. i just hope they end up turning into plants... they are growing very slowly...

MrArboc said:
So - what are you going to do with whats left over of the Douglah? Slice it up on a steak sandwich perhaps?

I dunno...seems to go well with the chocolate ice cream....:lol:

I am just all kinds of impressed. Retta wouldn't do that in a 100 years.

i've got all sorts of plans for the rest of the douglah and other pods... round one is going to be chunky beef pies... and I better take one over to Alby as a peace offering! havent worked out round 2 yet... but stay tuned for pics of round one tomorrow :)

mel said:
I have some Bhut seedlings.. i just hope they end up turning into plants... they are growing very slowly...

Mine too... sooo sooo slow!

Oh well, at least it has so far avoided the onslaught of possums, mites and weird funky fungal crap....

and.. the chocolate ice cream was awesome!! I have another 5 tubs in the fridge.... ___cue mels next video... mel 30kg's heavier :P

tellin ya though... you sure can feel that chilli making its way through!!! glad I only had a tiny piece!

mel said:
tellin ya though... you sure can feel that chilli making its way through!!! glad I only had a tiny piece!

I can imagine! Kinda makes you wonder why we DO such things. :shocked:

Welcome to the lunatic-fringe!

AFTER DOUGHLA & THEREAFTER

AFTER DOUGHLAH

4361742487_d7defba28b_o.jpg

THEREAFTER

4361743743_33b4915b0b_o.jpg

NJA

Back