• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Mel's suicide mission....

Way to go, Mel!

maybe a 6-pack of beer as a peace offering for poor Alby.

just thought of something ...hey Mel...to make a peace offering to Alby...make that food you were talking about and hit it with everything you got....that ought to impress him..... :rofl:

Way to go Mel! That looked like fun. If you haven't figured out what to do with the rest of that Douglah, I'll take it please. :lol: I have yet to try one. Maybe someone can answer for me, are they as hot, not as hot, or hotter than bhuts?

Hey guys - it was lots of fun! i'd be more likely to give it another go without any ice cream now that i know what to expect :) as for giving Alby beer as a peace offering.. nice idea but nah.... beer's all for me! I crashed around midnight and had the craziest dreams! not sure if they were chilli or alcohol related though :)

Sorry JT, but I got big plans for the rest of those pods...they're mine... all mine!!!!

I'll head over next door later this afternoon once I've done some cooking... but for now, its sunny outside and the backyard is looking like a jungle so time for some lawn mowing, then housework then cooking... quite boring really but its gotta be done and I'm feeling quite energetic today!

oh.. NJA- loved the pink butt pictures... why you have them on hand so easily i'm not sure i want to know.. but well done :) btw... the first one may have resembled me.. but the last one didnt :P

mel said:
oh.. NJA- loved the pink butt pictures... why you have them on hand so easily i'm not sure i want to know.. but well done :) btw... the first one may have resembled me.. but the last one didnt :P

hehehehe....no pulling a fast one on me Lady.
The last one is not meant to resemble you per say.
It is meant to resemble the DONKEY after and there after a Doughlah.:D

NJA

Ps,

I don't have pics handy . It is just that I am reasonably good at searching for things on the net.

Don't worry JayT, i sent you out half a dried one the other day ;)

Oh and yes i think that they are hotter than a Bhut.

Congrats mel! Great video. My wife thinks I'm crazy and would never even consider eating a jalapeno, much less a douglah.

jacob

Novacastrian said:
Don't worry JayT, i sent you out half a dried one the other day ;)

Oh and yes i think that they are hotter than a Bhut.

I'll bring that back with a little water and munch that sucker whole when it gets here!! I can't wait. I'm not even going to try to video it though (we all know how that turned out last time) I'll have Mrs. JayT take some pics for you though.

So Mel how did you feel this morning? Any Tales from the loo?

Mel, video reveiws are one of my favorite things about this board, and you just became one of my favorites. Alby seems like a real sweet guy, hope you can entice him to do a video with you again sometime!

JayT said:
I'll bring that back with a little water and munch that sucker whole when it gets here!! I can't wait. I'm not even going to try to video it though (we all know how that turned out last time) I'll have Mrs. JayT take some pics for you though.

Saweeeet! :)

Thanks Celeste :) Alby is a sweetie, I hope he's not feeling too bad today. I'll be taking him some pie tonight so hopefully all will be forgiven, I dont think I'll be able to convince him of a fresh pepper review but maybe some sauces!

JT - felt surprisingly good this morning, no hang over and no tales from the loo so sorry to disappoint you :P i think it might be the yoghurt. Last night when i went to bed I was feeling pretty rough as it seemed like I could feel it making its way through but that could have also been my drunk imagination or the combo of beer and icecream and yoghurt!

Good going mel!!!

I think the parts that had me laughing the hardest was when Mr mel was cracking up in the back ground. I think he was having more fun then you were........Good on ya Mr Mel :)

Great job and yes you need to o it again with no milk or ice cream....and a bigger portion next time........but I have to say, you kept saying that the piece you had was only small...........I was impressed with how big it actually was, knowing how bloody hot this chilli is!!!

You've done one better than me......I only have pics of me crying after a 7 pot, but no video.....good work :)

mel said:
Thanks Celeste :) Alby is a sweetie, I hope he's not feeling too bad today. I'll be taking him some pie tonight so hopefully all will be forgiven, I dont think I'll be able to convince him of a fresh pepper review but maybe some sauces!

JT - felt surprisingly good this morning, no hang over and no tales from the loo so sorry to disappoint you :P i think it might be the yoghurt. Last night when i went to bed I was feeling pretty rough as it seemed like I could feel it making its way through but that could have also been my drunk imagination or the combo of beer and icecream and yoghurt!

To,
The Great THP Top Hat,

THP is requested to remove MEL from Chillihead list.
She ate a tiny piece of Doughlah and tonnes of milk, icecream and Beer to smother that tiny piece.
Worse than that, she had no fire ring at the nether end of any kind.
This is the thing that disqualifies her.(worst part is, people over here fell head over heels ROTFL praising her effort to the sky)

I hope my petition will be heard in great care.
Your's sincerely

NJA

MEL,

you have a right to appeal.

I'll appeal for you mel, because if you lose your status as chilehead I do too. When I first tried fresh Naga Morich a had a smaller piece than what you had of the Douglah. I didn't use any dairy, but the piece was still smaller;)

Back