• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Merry Christmas To All ....................

Merry Christmas to all the Nice folks and my friends on here and big thx to THP for making me miss this forum so damn much while i was away,Wherever you are hope you all have a great time and all that you wish for comes true.. and may you all have a HOT one...

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

1.gif

Happy holidays to all of you! I'm goind to eat so much traditional Yule Ham that I can't walk properly when I'm done!

skinka.jpg

Merry Christmas y'all!

My wife ordered poppers as a Christmas eve snack. Tomorrow I will cook Italian noodles with a cream/salmon/Cognac/lard sauce with a little dill. The recipe says it should be spiced up with a knife point of Sambal oelek. I prefer fresh peppers. It will be spicy but not too hot cos greater parts of the family don't like it too hot.

Merry Christmas

Best wishes of Merry Christmas

and happy New Year in Health and Peace

to all friends of Hot Peppers

Affectionately

Luigi55

Sickmont said:
Happy Holidays to all. May they be booze soaked and spiced up with hot peppers. Cheers!
Hey, now we're talking!:lol: Seriously though. Merry Christmas everyone!! (Early, but good enough.;))

Merry Christmas and May your family have a Blessed Day. And stay away from the fruitcake. Just send the cake to me mmmmmmmmmmmmm fruitcake

Thanks all!

A merry Christmas to all of you and a wish for the new year to be the best you've ever had. God Bless you all!

Merry X-Mas, happy holidays, and happy new year from THP!

Back