• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Mill's 2010 season starts

Just dig it up, pot it and stick it next to a sunny window, worked for me last year with a few plants. Or put it under your germination light setup, however you do it. I dug up a bunch of plants for the winter today, gonna take some picks and post back up.

Tree hab got pulled up and potted. Root ball is at the bottom of the pot and the ceilings are 9' in the garage...

Chocolate Hab on the floor next to it.

CIMG0116.jpg

Some more overwinter-ers...
Yellow 7, Fatalii, Scorpion Moruga

CIMG0117.jpg

Two Brain Strains, one Bhut, one Pasillo, two Yellow Scorpions.

CIMG0118.jpg

For Kevin (Wayright) My Rhomb.

CIMG0119.jpg

Chiltepin flowering tiny. It was a clone but hasnt stopped flowering, its crazy.

CIMG0121.jpg

Yellow 7 flowering and fruiting inside.

CIMG0123.jpg

Avocado

CIMG0124.jpg

I have had two harvests off the plant this year, both times about 30-50 little peppers. There are about 50+ on there now with a lot of flowers opening too.

Tree hab got pulled up and potted. Root ball is at the bottom of the pot and the ceilings are 9' in the garage...

Chocolate Hab on the floor next to it.

CIMG0116.jpg

Some more overwinter-ers...
Yellow 7, Fatalii, Scorpion Moruga

CIMG0117.jpg

Two Brain Strains, one Bhut, one Pasillo, two Yellow Scorpions.

CIMG0118.jpg

Very nice my friend like that set-up, nice plants also

All those that are under now will stay there, with a lot of trimming, until march or so. Middle of march they will get put outside to stay, frost and freezes be damned.

Your setup looks great , Fantastic for an overwinter.
That Rhomb looks awesome man! Mine has been growing since February, and not a single flower! I'm jealous!
Good luck on your Avocado too, growing up in Fla. we always had an Avocado tree!

All those that are under now will stay there, with a lot of trimming, until march or so. Middle of march they will get put outside to stay, frost and freezes be damned.
Surely you jest. :) Keep em nice and cozy all winter and then shock them by turning them out into the cold, cold world mid March. :shocked:

Maybe March will be warmer next year, but I had to wait until April this season before I could feel comfortable leaving them outside permanently.

As long as the total freezes are done, then I dont care. These had all seen a few frosts already this year and none of them except for the brain and yellow 7 seemed to mind. most have actually thrived in the colder weather.

Kevin, I have had a few harvests from the rhomb this year already. MAybe 50-60 fruit each time. There are quite a number of blooms and small fruits on it currently and I will probably have another small harvest before Christmas.

Hey, lookin' good!! I hope to overwinter a few plants next year. Unfortunately this year my plants had a HORRIBLE first three months so I think I want to do that type of project with some better specimens instead of some unlucky victims!!

Best of Luck!!

All of my container plants are in;

1 large bag peat moss
2 40# bags composted cow manure
2 30# bags chicken manure
2 medium bags perlite

The one little guy is a cutting that I stuck in pure long fibered sphagnum moss. Been in there for a couple months now, has roots growing out of the bottom and all. Was not expecting it to flower like it has,

Back