• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Mill's 2010 season starts

Some little updates. Not a real good year around here, but good enough.

Tree Hab pushing 6'

SDC10868.jpg

This one was planted as a Trinidad Scorpion. Morouga maybe?

SDC10872.jpg

Yellow Scorpion Cardi

SDC10875.jpg

SDC10876.jpg

Anaheim, too many pods it started to fall over so I leaned it up against the garage

SDC10877.jpg

Fatalii twins

SDC10878.jpg

Rhomboideum looking like hell. I think I potted it up too soon.

SDC10879.jpg

Praetermissum is doing really well.

SDC10880.jpg

Brain Strain

SDC10881.jpg

Yellow Scorpion different plant than above

SDC10882.jpg

Yellow 7

SDC10883.jpg

With the exception of the Rhomboideum the ones you showed us are looking good millman. The twins sure have a lot of brothers and sisters hanging around them, call that plant a winner.

I hope your joking Noah your plants look fine. What more can you ask for more plants but you have great strains that is all you really need. I am growing half as many different varieties as last season and hope to narrow that again next year. Very nice Brain I see congrats, are you a BS virgin? Love the Fatalii twins. :fire:

Thanks guys. Yeah Patrick, the twins have tons of sibling, a branch broke almost all the way because there were too many pods on it, not that I am coplaining...

Everything is looking wonderful Mill,That freakin Pratermissum is incredible! and your Rhomb doesnt look that bad, at least you are gettin pods. mine is barren.Great work!
Kevin

That Brain Strain is going to be consumed on a sammie later this week, when it is fully ripened, and yes PRF, I am a Brain Strain Virgin.

Mwaaaa ha ha ha ha. This little devil got some devils of his own.

SDC10884.jpg

Not the biggest i've seen on here, but the biggest I have ever seen in person.

SDC10885.jpg

They are wasp Larvae that hatch into the hornworm and eat it from the inside out. Kinda gruesome but it keeps my plants free of them. I have only found 2 this year but have never had them before. I just left this guy out there so that the wasps can hatch and infect others.

I just left this guy out there so that the wasps can hatch and infect others.

good idea. or like what nova said, keep the hornworm in a jar or something with a nice fresh leaf every few days til it gets eaten alive from the inside out. =D

You can kind of see the top of the tree hab in this picture.

SDC10893.jpg

The tape has 80 inches out at the bottom, this thing it taller than a standard doorway.

SDC10894.jpg

Good texture on these bhuts.

SDC10892.jpg

Back