• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Mill's 2011

Yes, very nice indeed, Mill! Everything is looking fantastic!

I do love the look of the Rhomb.... so much so that I just had to get a hold of some seeds myself! :dance:

Sowed them about a week ago now, so still playing the waiting game.....

Need to get a satellite garden in Florida or Cali where year round growing is possible. Imagine how large one could get.

You are the man Noah! That is incredibly generous!
I am still holding out hope for mine to bloom tho! :cheers:
That Tree Hab is coming along swell man! The growth is incredible in such a short time.
And of course that Bonchi is freaking beautiful man! I may have to give that a shot this winter!

Kevin

Thanks for the comments guys. I wish I could grow year round. It would be crazy fun to do as well as super productive.

Smokemaster, whom I got the tree hab seeds from, had his tree hab grow to well over 10 feet in the first year(I believe). I am going to take a couple cuttings off of it this winter to see what I can come up with for next year, or just start a bunch of new seeds extra early and see how big I can get one in one growing season.

Kevin, If you don't get anything just let me know, as if I won't be following your pictures anyway, HA! I will send some seeds down or this extra guy, or a cutting from my producing plant just to see if maybe it was your plant for some reason wanted to just grow rather than fruit for you.

Once again, thanks for the nice comments everyone.

Tomorrow will be one week from last update, but for some reason I like doing them on mondays.

Goat's weed in small dwc

SDC11594.jpg

Love the hairyness

SDC11595.jpg

Super Chili

SDC11596.jpg

Getting really nice and bushy

SDC11598.jpg

Flowering too

SDC11607.jpg

Supposed to be Eximium, but I am doubtful. Flash on and then off

SDC11604.jpg

SDC11605.jpg

Front porch Bhut

SDC11608.jpg

SDC11609.jpg

Random overwintered

SDC11610.jpg

Small Rhomb inside

SDC11606.jpg

Front porch Rhomb

SDC11613.jpg

SDC11614.jpg

SDC11616.jpg

New guy and an overwintered next to the house

SDC11617.jpg

Another

SDC11618.jpg

Tabasco

SDC11619.jpg

Cucumber

SDC11620.jpg

Big overwintered in 5 gal

SDC11621.jpg

Bug catcher on the porch

SDC11635.jpg

Bhut Bonchi

SDC11622.jpg

Other side

SDC11623.jpg

Flower on it

SDC11624.jpg

Tree Hab

SDC11625.jpg

Getting big

SDC11626.jpg

Bell's in the bed

SDC11627.jpg

SDC11628.jpg

Nice purple stem on this guy

SDC11630.jpg

Overwintered in the bed, this is the guy that was wilting really bad in the previous update

SDC11631.jpg

Bed overview

SDC11632.jpg

Looking great!
That Super chilli looks so healthy
The Bhut Bonchi is just plain awesome!
love the Front porch Rhomb
Nice work bro!
:cheers:

Thanks guys. I wish I hadn't had the fungus gnat issue earlier this year cause I would already be picking pods, but what can ya do.

Thats some nice growth since your last update!Those things are really taking off man!
4 1/2 feet on the Tree Hab!! Already!! That thing is gonna get crazy! :lol:

Kevin

I guess feeding them hydro nutes while in soil might be helping... :lol:

I've got almost 5 full months left this year for growing. Lets see what we can do.

That's me talking to my plants, trying to give a little pep talk.

Hey Tree Hab yeah you...come on!!...you can't really be proud to be a tree if you keep having to have your dainty little self taken inside each winter...Be a tree not a house plant!!!!

Grow DEEP ROOTS!!!

I am going to print that off and hang it on the plant.

I wonder if I put a big cage around it and fill it with leaves to try and keep it insulated from freeze if it will stay in the ground for the winter?

On another thought, if I bring it in and get the leaves started growing early enough then it will be well ahead of itself if it was left outside.

Time to do some cloning. Need a second one going to you can experiment. If you can get a younger one to overwinter outside after a season or two of development then the veteran can be the inside old timer to keep harvest plentiful.

Is there a waiting list for 1 or 2 of those seeds??? the Tree Hab Mills Strain

Back