food Mmmmmm...poppers!

I don't understand the fail or letdown comments. I plan to supply pics of the whole event, but I think it wise to spread the pain over two days as my stomach is already in disagreement with the whole idea.

JayT said:
I don't understand the fail or letdown comments. I plan to supply pics of the whole event, but I think it wise to spread the pain over two days as my stomach is already in disagreement with the whole idea.

:violin: Pippy ain't here...you're the only one available for forum harrassment!:rofl:

Keep it up and I'll have to do the damn poppers tonight. Then I will be forced to post pics of the loo in the morning!!!

JayT said:
Keep it up and I'll have to do the damn poppers tonight. Then I will be forced to post pics of the loo in the morning!!!

Nah...you're better off posting poppers manana. My pics won't hit till then anyway and by your posting tomorrow, we can then extend our whoring ways even further. Witness the 20 or so posts I have between the 3 or 4 threads just tonight! I can whore better than Tiger Woods!!

Nothing too crazy here tonight but with this thread in mind i had to make some! :drooling:

Jalapenos with El Yucateco Chili Habanero Hot Sauce.

IMG_5383.jpg

IMG_5389.jpg

I had to take out the seeds and what not or the girlfriend wouldn't eat them with me - we used raw buffalo meat and cheese.

Had some really nice buffalo burgers to go along with these should have taken some pictures of us with the BBQ in the snow.

Hophead said:
I had to take out the seeds and what not or the girlfriend wouldn't eat them with me - we used raw buffalo meat and cheese.

Had some really nice buffalo burgers to go along with these should have taken some pictures of us with the BBQ in the snow.

Need bigger pics!

Novacastrian said:
Where is that bitch'n fool anyway?

Yeah...where is the Pip?

Novacastrian said:
Can anyone say "NEW ZEALAND"? :rofl:

Damn Kiwi's anyway.....oh wait..I haven't fished there yet......I LOVE KIWI'S! Damn Aussie's!!

Hey guys, sorry to interrupt... does anyone here has a suggestion for a good Kosher popper recipe?
Meaning it's possible to use either meat or cheese, but not both...

I think you need to replace one of them... no doubt... with what can I replace cheese? I feel bad about replacing meat.

Back