food Mmmmmm...poppers!

thehotpepper.com said:
TB how were they with that cheese? The reason I ask is those look like mozzarella sticks. You could do a hybrid mozzarella stick popper! A mopper!

What the goat cheese? Awesomenessess.

AlabamaJack said:
Omri...use some crab meat with the cheese...I think crab is Kosher isn't it? or you can use canned chicken...I have used both and the crab rocked...shrimp works well also with a little cajun seasoning...
LOL, you pretty much summed up all that is not Kosher...
Seafood is ain't Kosher and cheese can't go with meat (chicken is meat, fish isn't).
chilehunter said:
how about use turkey bacon instead of pork bacon - & turkey bacon isn't nasty.
I might get some grief for this but they make non-meat beef product, kinda looks & tastes like beef (veggie burgers)
you could also add some beef bouillon cubes during the cooking so it taste more like beef but dont know if the bouillon is kosher.

is it no dairy products or just cheese with any type of meat or just certain kinds of meat ?
I can use turkey bacon, just not with dairy.
chicken, beef, lamb, goat and whatever... all meat can't be eaten with dairy.

Omri said:
LOL, you pretty much summed up all that is not Kosher...
Seafood is ain't Kosher and cheese can't go with meat (chicken is meat, fish isn't).

I can use turkey bacon, just not with dairy.
chicken, beef, lamb, goat and whatever... all meat can't be eaten with dairy.

That's a shame Omri.....especially since everybody knows that only God Himself could have invented that king of foods....THE BACON CHEESEBURGER!

Davetaylor said:
so it's all meat except pig and you can eat dairy but not with meat.
Why would salt be kosher?
Pig is not Kosher and fish is not meat. Kosher salt is called Kosher salt because it's the same salt they use to prepare Kosher meat. you see, Kosher meat needs to be salten first to drain blood.

Oye! I'm getting verklempt! So many 'thangs Jewish remain a mystery....such as....if Jesus were a Jew.......why did he have a Mexican name?

Back