food Mmmmmm...poppers!

JayT said:
I go down to Philly and just stand there in the middle of the street trying to decide which steak I want. I always end up buying one of each. Man I have seriously been missing out on a golden post whoring opportunity tonight!

It was whoring at its finest!

paulky_2000 said:
It was a valid question....and one that deserves an answer!;)

I'm kinda curious also, can you eat kosher grilled meat & then eat a slice of cheese (or whatever) or are you supposed to wait until your body gets rid of it, since you're mixing the food in your stomach.

as my grandpa said "doesnt matter, mix it all together cuz its going to the same location"

texas blues said:
So the question has now come full circle my manizzle...Whiz or Whizout?

There's no two ways about it. I prefer my cheese, whizless. I can't stand that 'Cheezy-does-it' shit. Although to be honest, I'm a little lactose intolerant.

Omri said:
LOL, you pretty much summed up all that is not Kosher...
Seafood is ain't Kosher and cheese can't go with meat (chicken is meat, fish isn't).

I can use turkey bacon, just not with dairy.
chicken, beef, lamb, goat and whatever... all meat can't be eaten with dairy.

I still don't get the poultry thing. As far as I knew the point is that you shouldn't cook and eat animals with what their mothers feed them. But birds aren't fed with milk. So why does that rule count for bird's meat? I just want to learn. Is it kosher to eat a chicken burger? Chicken are fed with grains.

"Well there's interpretation for every little word. The Orthodox Jews believe the meaning of the sentence is separating meat from dairy. Some Jews take it literally, but not Orthodox ones. Poultry is meat. Fish isn't. You can eat as much chicken or beef as you want, just don't mix it with dairy. Strict Jews wait 6 hours after eating meat before eating dairy." - Rabbi Omri

:lol:

Armadillo said:
A bit off topic: Is it kosher if your girl eats your meat and you go for her dairy bar in the same rendezvous?;)

:lol:
dont forget, after indulging in some milk its still kosher to eat some snapper :lol:

Back