food Mmmmmm...poppers!

Well I'll give you a hint, it's ME.

Ok tonight it's all about ham, so here are some Hawaiian inspired poppers.
First the stuffing is made of ham, pinapple, red onion, habanero, and smoked gruyere cheese. Those ones in the middle, Bhuts. See I told you I'd make some sometime. I wrapped some in bacon and left some without to better let you see the filling. I did these in the oven on a flat pan because there were too many for the cast iron. I also broiled them for a minute to crisp up the bacon.

100_5285.jpg

100_5287.jpg

100_5288.jpg

texas blues said:
That is correct sir. First class guy in the service of the IDF. Well known as a fairly hardcore chilehead and known to pet heavily with automatic weapons.

Awesome

AR-15 freak myself.
Smith & Wesson Model 500 owner

JT - the poppers look great!!! but you led us on about doing the super hot popper challenge, & now show up with 1 bhut popper :(
shame on you! :P

texas blues said:
Like Raquel Welch in a leather thong in 1,000,000 B.C.......HOT, BLUE, and RIGHTEOUS!! Shazaam!

1,000,000 BC wouldnt she just be hot, sweaty, & hairy ? :lol:

I ate all the rest of them already and honestly my body cannot handle more than a couple of them so making a tray full would be a waste. I ate the rest of them in small increments. Sorry. Next summer when I have lots I will do a bunch. I did once before if you remember, nagas, 7's, Scorpions, Red Savinas, Fataliis, and Choc Habs. I'll see if I can dig up the pic.

Here were the pics:

popers.jpg

poppers2.jpg

poppers3.jpg

Awesome, but later... one of the worst nights of my life.

Back