food Mmmmmm...poppers!

100_5102.jpg

100_5106.jpg

100_5105.jpg

LOVE IT!!!

gruyere, now that's a cheese i haven't heard of for a while, but can imagine being superb in poppers.
these look almost melt-in-the-mouth, bet they tasted great!

Those do look good. I'm looking at them and pictures them with sour cream on top. Tell me you have some!

Those are some tasty looking poppers but I forget what venison tastes like. I guess I need to fix that soon.

thehotpepper.com said:
Those do look good. I'm looking at them and pictures them with sour cream on top. Tell me you have some!

No...those poppers call for that prince of food condiments....blue cheese dressing!

That's some real dirty love ya got there Jay!

texas blues said:
No...those poppers call for that prince of food condiments....blue cheese dressing!

That's some real dirty love ya got there Jay!
Ooooooooh hit me baby one more time! Yeah!

Nope, chili cheese is enough with these babies. This is DEFINITELY the best stuffing I have ever had with poppers. I would pay lots for these. THP you really can't taste the "deer" in this since it has been simmered for 6-7 hours. It's chili.

thehotpepper.com said:
Ooooooooh hit me baby one more time! Yeah!

JayT said:
Nope, chili cheese is enough with these babies. This is DEFINITELY the best stuffing I have ever had with poppers. I would pay lots for these. THP you really can't taste the "deer" in this since it has been simmered for 6-7 hours. It's chili.

Make up a couple dozen of those 'thangs and I'd hit them all night! Jump back and kiss 'yo 'sef two times Jay!

I mades these poppers the other day.
you cant really see the ingredients, so I'll list them. hey TB I caught myself saying " all that cheezy goodness" when asked about all the cheese :lol:

fresno's, jalapeno's (for non-chileheads), shreaded cheese placed in the chile, then some garlic & ginger powder in, placed a large shrimp in, wrapped in bacon, added some cilantro on top, added some more cheese on top.
they were tasty! & have some left over ingredients so I can do it again :cool:

DSCF3933.jpg

Back