food Mmmmmm...poppers!

I had them in half and kinda munched on 'em while waiting for the poppers to be ready... :lol:
I have plenty of those, though. they only fitted 6 on the oven tray, but had several trays done.

They were delicious I must say.

Omri said:
Sorry you guys had to wait... it's not that great looking anyways... :lol:

My giant NuMex types, 3 types of cheeses (chedder, gouda and smoked), salmon and a veggy stock based mushroom, onion and cream sauce:
48394752.jpg

Omri....finally gets the hot, blue, and righteous rating! Outstanding!

Omri said:
Sorry you guys had to wait... it's not that great looking anyways... :lol:

My giant NuMex types, 3 types of cheeses (chedder, gouda and smoked), salmon and a veggy stock based mushroom, onion and cream sauce:
48394752.jpg

Hell, Omri....I go to the grocery store, and you break out the gooey, cheesy poppers!!!

If there's nothing left, may I at least lick the PLATE!?

KUDOS, mate!!

alright we have 2 1st timers that got inducted to the popper clan :cool:

tex - the poppers look great!! you're now on the road to try different ingredients & cooking methods for poppers.
BTW gouda cheese I love it! thanks to folks here that turned me onto that cheese - thanks! I really love the extra aged gouda, theres a 1000 day aged gouda is killer!

omri - that looks like a fine cuisine plate of poppers! one heck of an introduction to popper making & a job well done :cool:

As, I believe, a THP popper overlord, I congratulate two new members to the kingdom of popper. You have certainly proved worthiness with those two first entries. Please live long and popper.

Outstanding PF! I was eating that very same cheese this morning while making my brekky burrito. I've done the shrimp poppers but not with bacon.
Yours should turn out most excellent!

I hope so TB. I made a kind of Shrimp Hab Cheese and Onion patte and then stuffed the peppers. They are cooking at the moment, so time will tell.

Thanks guys, I must say that I now wish I made more than just for. Those were soooooo good that I could have eaten a dozen. :lol: I have never had shrimp with bacon and I must say that this whole combination is giving me an idea for an omelet.

Those look so good. Mine are in the mail right? I am the official guy for taste test right?

I am gonna have to make some more poppers now that you have raised the bar.

(actually, most of yall have raised the bar, mine were basic)

Mjdtexan said:
Those look so good. Mine are in the mail right? I am the official guy for taste test right?

I am gonna have to make some more poppers now that you have raised the bar.

(actually, most of yall have raised the bar, mine were basic)

Thanks Texan.

:lol: I'd love to mail you some, but I think they would be cold by the time they arrived.

Back