• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Movie quotes

Hot Canuck said:
Nope, but that bath scene is definitely in my top 5 grossest movie scenes ever...mainly because so much, except the sound, is left to the imagination...

That makes it even more painful to watch imo!!!

Not technically a movie, but I really like the Gespacho Soup scene from Red Dwarf S01 E06 - Me2. at about minute 25 on.
The full scene is quite funny.

"I had only been with the company 14 years when I was invited to dine at the Captain's table, six officers and me. They called me 'Arnold'." ---2nd Tech. Arnold Judas Rimmer, on life long achievements.

"At least we dont have to deal with airplanes in this shitty weather"

"Day in day out, always the same.
Every day the same routine, on watch and off watch.
Everywhere you smell the acrid stench of oil, sweat, bilge and damp clothing."

Elwood: It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?

[a brief thinking pause while Jake attempts to light a cigarette]

Jake: Fix the cigarette lighter.

eyepee said:
Elwood: It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?

"I hate Illinois nazis...."

eyepee said:

Sickmont said:
"I hate Illinois nazis...."

Elwood: What kind of music do you usually have here?

Claire: Oh, we got both kinds. We got country *and* western.

Back