• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Movie quotes

Another monty python quote
“Your highness, when I said that you are like a stream of bat's piss, I only mean that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around it is dark”

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.

M.I.B

Buckle your seatbelt, Dorothy, 'cause Kansas is going bye-bye!
Matrix.

Get busy living or get busy dying!

and

Didn't do it. A lawyer fu*ked me!
Shawshank.

I gotta find Bubba!

and

Stupid is as stupid does!
Forest Gump.

Jake: Four fried chickens and a Coke.

Elwood: And some dry white toast please.

Mrs. Murphy: Ya'all want anything to drink with that?

Elwood: No ma'am.

Jake: A Coke.

fav line -

"Talk about killing,ya'll experts? Ya'll know about killin? I'd like to hear about it potheads. You smoke this s**t so to escape from reality? Me I don't need this s**t, I am reality."

eyepee said:
Jake: Four fried chickens and a Coke.

Elwood: And some dry white toast please.

Mrs. Murphy: Ya'all want anything to drink with that?

Elwood: No ma'am.

Jake: A Coke.

fav line -

"Talk about killing,ya'll experts? Ya'll know about killin? I'd like to hear about it potheads. You smoke this s**t so to escape from reality? Me I don't need this s**t, I am reality."

did you see the way that head came apart....... great movie

You lousy corksuckers. You violated my fargin rights. This sumanumbatching country was founded so dat de liberties of common patriotic citizens, like myself, could not be taken away by a bunch of farging iceholes, like yourselves. Thank you.

Sickmont said:
You lousy corksuckers. You violated my fargin rights. This sumanumbatching country was founded so dat de liberties of common patriotic citizens, like myself, could not be taken away by a bunch of farging iceholes, like yourselves. Thank you.

Big Labowski ? coffee shop scene

AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!

Bathtub scene from I Spit On Your Grave.

Hot Canuck said:

Bathtub scene from I Spit On Your Grave.

Nice! Got any from the out-board motor scene?

Sickmont said:
Can you really blame her for being that ticked off?

Nope, but that bath scene is definitely in my top 5 grossest movie scenes ever...mainly because so much, except the sound, is left to the imagination...

Back