• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

My First Experience With Bhuts

millworkman said:
Who really knows what peppers are what.

agreed...

ABurningMouth said:
I thought the pc-1, tezpur, thin frutescens type was the only one called naga jolokia. I guess I was wrong.
;^)

That is where the confusion comes in...I was under the same impression...all I know is that it is extreme and I am just calling it what I was told it was...sure hope I can get some more info on it from the shop owner...hopefully who gave it to him and his phone number/email address so I can see exactly where this pepper came from...

superdv1 said:
Heres the latest on my Bhut Jolokia project. These plants are doing great and look very healthy so far. I'm gonna start taking them outside a little bit this week to begin the hardening off period. Sorry, got these pics backwards. The first and second ones are from today, 8-6-08, and the third one is from 8-2-08.

BhutJolokiababies008.jpg
[/IMG]

BhutJolokiababies007.jpg
[/IMG]

BhutJolokiababies006.jpg
[/IMG]

whats the honeywell thingy magiggy in the third photo :?:

The Honeywell thingamagiggy is just a cheap space heater i run at all times. I check my thermostat constantly and have successfully been keeping the temp right around 83 to 87 degrees farenheit.

Bhut Jolokia Progress

Here is the latest and greatest pics from my 3 little babies. Pics taken the week of 10-16 Aug 08. These plants are now living outside for the rest of the growing season and I will probably be transplanting them into anywhere from 1 to 5 gallon containers next week.

BhutJolokiaweekof10-16Aug08_2.jpg
[/IMG]

BhutJolokiaweekof10-16Aug08_1.jpg

Back