food My obsession with heat and food...JoynersHotPeppers

I am on a smoking kick if you have not noticed...finally the Weber gets used at sun up tomorrow!

1238147_10200276238533000_1927449912_n.jpg

JayT said:
Damn!!!  What are you doing with all this pulled pork???
Preparing for a new career! With hunting season coming up the family is always requesting pounds of it. I love to food saver seal it, freeze it then just put it in boiling water and allow the fats to melt and return the meat to as if it was just pulled. It also makes for quick lunch when in the woods!

Want me to bring you a bag to Bowers?

Probably not, I will have no way to keep it frozen as I am planning on staying overnight.  I have a cooler, but I plan on filling that with peppers.

My only grill is a Webber Kettle (reg. BBQ) ...

I've been contemplating a smoker for a while now, but I get frozen with indecision re: which ...

I think you might have just answered the question - and I say that fully realizing it's not the equipment - but rather, that if the Weber is capable of that because you just showed it, it's definitely not going to get in my way ...

I can totally get down w/ being a two-Weber guy too, I <3 the black bubble ...

Cheers!

All I can say is that JHP is the BARK KING!

That looks incredible and chingon!

I just had a thought.

JHP's pulled pork with ranch.

That's a salad right?

I'd Chairman Mao the hell out of it!

JoynersHotPeppers said:
[font=lucida grande']The first two butts on the new Weber are done. I learned a bunch of do's and don'ts now the butts are wrapped and ready to be pulled later.[/size][/font]

[font=lucida grande']
598758_10200282331485320_730595209_n.jpg
[/size][/font]
That bark is stellar! Getting me stoked for my BBQ comp this weekend!

texas blues said:
All I can say is that JHP is the BARK KING!

That looks incredible and chingon!

I just had a thought.

JHP's pulled pork with ranch.

That's a salad right?

I'd Chairman Mao the hell out of it!
Don't you even be trying to steal pork salad.  Geeme an I cornered the market on that two weeks ago ya bastige.

Back