• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

food My obsession with heat and food...JoynersHotPeppers

Ribs done and 1/2 eaten!

1598673_10201334539869872_1026354405_o.jpg

1796028_10201334539909873_1381560964_o.jpg

1926103_10201334539949874_1980031549_o.jpg

texas blues said:
Chingon JHP.

I'd slap some remoulade on there and Chairman Mao the hell of it!
I opted for my homemade cocktail sauce, it is spread on both sides of the toasted buns and dripped on top. The extra hot horse radish was an awesome treat. 

Si senor!

Most people don't think cocktail sauce when eating oysters.

I'm not one of those people.

I change my mind on the remoulade.

I'll take some of that jacked up cocktail sauce of yours JHP.

And a little ramekin of extra on the side for dipping too.

Cocktail sauce and oysters is goodern' hell!

You're on a roll man!  Ribs, quesa-dilla, po boy, and now beef ribs.  I likes me some beef ribs.  Not too many people mess around with them but they are good when done right.Cant wait to see how they come out!

Husker21 said:
You're on a roll man!  Ribs, quesa-dilla, po boy, and now beef ribs.  I likes me some beef ribs.  Not too many people mess around with them but they are good when done right.Cant wait to see how they come out!
Thanks, go back one page, the quesadilla was from a left over smoked and jerked spatchcock chicken :) 

Nice.  I thought you used leftover rib meat in that quesadilla.  lol.  Either meat would make a stellar filling for a quesadilla!  I gotta mess around with a jerk concoction.  I have seen soooo many versions.  But I always like refining my own blend of things.  :)

Back